Hosting.com hold my $45 since 2001 and now steal my commission
    Hosting.com hold my $45 since 2001 and now steal my commission

I have asked to their Affiliate Manager/Director Maureen Salvatore since 2001 when Virtualis merged with Adgrafix to form Hosting.com but she denied and said will hold funds till $50. And now I could not login to my affiliate report and this scam hosting affiliate program silently steal my commission by saying that 11 years is too long to claim my commission in any business. How funny their scam affiliate practices because since 2001 I asked but they (Maureen Salvatore ex Hosting Affiliate Partner AE Director) refused by reason to hold till $50 now waiting patiently after 11 years and my AE login dissapear and when asking about my last commission they refused to pay (in other word they Hosting.com with their new staffs Sales Director Catherine Dang. Jason Tayar /Virtualis.com from ex Chrys Lyman with his AE Director Maureen Salvatore steal $45 of my hard earned commission money. Now Maureen Salvatore is head of (be careful of this woman scammed my $45 commission)

--------------------------------------------------------

Alliance Partner Home

Information Change

Here is your information as we now have it. To make changes, just replace your old information with your new information.

Your Alliance Partner Information

AP Check Accrual

Hosting.com will hold all funds until your check amount reaches a minimum of $50.00. You can set this amount higher if the cost of cashing U.S. checks is high, or for any other reason.

Minimum Check Amount to Send: $50.00

Check Date

Check Amount

March 6, 2001 - from Virtualis

$ 45.0

Total Amount Being Held:

$ 45.00

Allegiance Telecom ID:

-----------------------------------------------------------
    And this is the last email conversation proof with Maureen Salvatore who said will hold my $45 commission

here is my last correspondence with adgrafix AE manager maureen salvatore after merger with virtualis which said to hold my commission under $50 till closed account.

Dear AE Support,

If I want to close this ex virtualis reseller account

at adgrafix, would adgrafix send me the rest $45

commission that virtualis has owed me and had promised

me to pay me before D-day of merger by Ms Tanya (ex

billing staff of virtualis)?

wrote:

*** Tue Jun 12 16:57:17 EDT 2001 - Maureen Salvatore

writes:

Adgrafix will hold all funds until your check amount

reaches a minimum of $50.00. You can set this amount

higher if the cost of cashing U.S. checks is high,

or for any other reason.

Check Date Check Amount

March 6, 2001 - from Virtualis $ 45.00

Total Amount Being Held: $ 45.00

In Reply To:

Subject: AP
    Request - Virtualis had not paid $45

DATE/TIME: Thu Jun 7 11:44:52 EDT 2001

AP: lthu

QUESTION/PROBLEM:

Virtualis still had not paid me $45.

Please reply on how to solve this matter

--------------------------------------------------------

My name is Jason Tayar and am in charge of the Partner Program at Hosting.com. We have tried to find the information on the account you speak of but do not have any record. 12 years is to long for us to try and track any of this information down. Because of the unusual length of time there is nothing we can do at this point. With that being said we are unable to process any payment at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience and please let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Jason Tayar

Senior Manager of Lead & Partner Dev. | Hosting.com | Denver

=================================================

I am the Director of Sales Operations at Hosting.com. To reiterate Jason Tayar’s email, we are not able to process any payment to you. We take our Partner Program very seriously and to my knowledge have never denied a payment where one was due. However, this claim dates back to 2001. 11 years is well outside of standard business norm for any claim for any industry. This request is now considered closed.

Regards,

Catherine.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; May 30th, 2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Removed links

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Hate to say it but 11 years IS too long. Am sure that $45 is a lot of money to you but if the program always said $50 limit for payment then that is their policy. You should have stayed on this in the first year. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Hate to say it but 11 years IS too long. Am sure that $45 is a lot of money to you but if the program always said $50 limit for payment then that is their policy. You should have stayed on this in the first year. Sorry!
    Their policy if I have not close account, but didnt you read that I had asked their first AE Manager, if I close my account will they (Hosting.com) send my money. And this woman Maureen Salvatore no answer till years (at that time yes there is barrier in small payment through check but now has paypal so I think it's the right time to ask again and what I find, my affiliate account at hosting.com dissapear and their new staffs pretend could not track down, LOL, in the age of information and Virtualis/Hosting.com has sophisticated MIS and softwares even hosting server provider could loss my data, how come, LOL, it's proves they pretend to steal my $45.

And let me repeat there is no time constraint in collecting debt. If there is such treatment then all poor countries and third world's debt to more developed countries shoould be abolished/write off. Your logic is not correct. Even in bank is there such treatment and dissapearance of your debt if you have passed 10 years, LOL.

Stealing is stealing not for some time constraint and suddenly dissapear, quite funny Hosting.com STEALS and SCAMMED their affiliates through merger and pretend could not trackdown and blame on time and their affiliates for too long to ask though I had asked on their first year of merger. Whose fault then ? Off course Hosting.com and all of their affiliates Manager/Director staffs who are thieves and scammers.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Good luck to you!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread