ask how to flood viral trafic facebook
    Hi I want to learned about how to get viral traffic from facebook...
    It's very hard for me, ...

there is bad and zero trafic for my app...
    I have try to promot to any forum and page on facebook..

anyone to guide me how to flood trafic from facebook viral?

Quote Originally Posted by godong View Post
    Hi I want to learned about how to get viral traffic from facebook...
    It's very hard for me, ...

there is bad and zero trafic for my app...
    I have try to promot to any forum and page on facebook..

anyone to guide me how to flood trafic from facebook viral?

I've looked in to Facebook a lot myself and there's no easy answer here. I think Facebook is a bit of an evolving art form to be honest. You have to captivate your audience with something they want to see. Normal every day ads don't convert like they used to, you really have to be creative and give people something worth looking at and and then work your product message in to that some how.

Best facebook conversion I have had was building heavily image based facebook pages... Images get a lot of comments, likes, and views from the facebook audience. If you can do well on those elements, it increases your edgerank quickly and that is how things go viral, getting your messages into peoples news feeds more prominently (many of which haven't liked or even seen your page). I pumped the edgerank for my page by giving people more and more content that they responded best to, then I worked in URLs occasionally that I wanted to funnel traffic to (occasionally = 1 URL a day I wanted to push traffic to, 5 or 6 posts a day that were just to engage the audience)... I also posted images and included the URL only in the description for the image. If you just have a URL to promote, you shouldn't do it by posting a URL - post an image, and put the URL in the description of the image. Test to see how that compares to your typical conversion.

Conversion for me was really high. That did very well organically. What blew the lid off things was getting some of my genuine content shared by other facebook pages in my same vertical, which lead to all of my content thru the next 7 days also showing up in people's newsfeed. Overnight, my audience was many times larger than my actual facebook likes - my daily likes on my page also went thru the roof.

Even when my facebook conversion was at its best, I was getting very few page views - but I was getting massive penetration and click thru's from everyone's newsfeeds.

My formula: Research edgerank and facebook guides for reaching your audience. Test advice to see what works. Do more of that. Be consistent.
    Matt Bidinger
    Online Community Engagement

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread