A Texan and his wife had 12 children. His wife didn't believe in birth control, so he went to his Doctor and told his doctor he wanted to be castrated.
    "Are you sure?" asked the Doctor. "That's a pretty drastic method of birth control."
    The Texan replied, "Yep. I've thought about it, and I'm not going to change my mind. I want to be castrated."
    "So, either you do it, or I'll find another doctor who will."
    The Doctor reluctantly agreed.

The day after the operation, the Texan was walking spraddle-legged down the hall, wearing the hospital gown that ties in the back and shows your butt. He was dragging the little I.V. pole on wheels along with him.
    He spotted another man walking towards him, wearing the same type of gown, dragging the same type of I.V. pole, and walking spraddle-legged just like he was.

As they met in the hallway, the Texan said, "Well, looks like you got castrated, too."
    The man replied, "Nope. I just had a Vasectomy."
    The Texan slapped his forehead and screamed out, "$hit!! That was the word!!!"
    "Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't...You're right!" -Henry Ford-

Edmonton Canada
    thats a good one Rick
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread