A native American walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male buffalo with the other and says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up." He gets the native American a tall mug of coffee. After drinking the coffee down in one gulp, the native American turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, then just walks out.

The next morning the man returns. He has his shotgun in one hand pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Whoa, Tonto! We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What the heck was all that about, anyway?"

The native American smiles and proudly says, "Training for upper management position. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day."
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

This is one of the reasons we all work for ourselves...I for one say upper management can bite my @ss.
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds like the management style in my previous job. Better build more pages. The thought of having to go back to a job reporting to goons like that is motivation enough to make AM work..

T.M., That's a keeper!
    "Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't...You're right!" -Henry Ford-

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    > Better build more pages

You bet.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread