ABW Ambassador
    Is it Safe to Talk Openly about Google Affiliate Network here?
    I see so many accounts getting deactived, in fact it looks like this is the main topic on this forum? What is going on here?]

Anyway I have an issue with Gan but I wonder if i could be in danger of the big Google power thing if I discuss anything here?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

2. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Take it to the IC...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

4. Thanks From:

Are you suggesting their moto - "Don't be evil", may no longer hold water? OMG, no!

Don't assume anything on any forum is "safe" from prying eyes - now or in the future.

There used to be a non-indexed "family" type forum here where many people shared parts of their personal lives knowing that it would not be world-searchable. That has been changed and is likely why there are few "personal" posts any longer.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    OK thanks for the heads up, it's a shame freedom of speech is lost these days to knowing your chance of putting bread on the table for your family maybe in jeopardy.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread