Thread: Affiliate Window Launches in the US with New Performance Marketing Platform

Affiliate Network Rep
    Affiliate Window Launches in the US with New Performance Marketing Platform
    Affiliate Window Launches in the US with New Performance Marketing Platform - 11th June 2012

US based network, buy.at announces its rebrand to global parent company, Affiliate Window. This coincides with the US launch of its innovative and award-winning platform for advertisers and publishers. As the market leaders in UK, Affiliate Window plans to share its knowledge, experience and reach with the introduction of a comprehensive, unified solution for the US market.

The objective is clear; provide an intuitive platform for advertisers and publishers, complemented with dedicated support, innovative tools, reliable tracking and an understanding of the challenges faced in a maturing industry. The launch will see all parties benefit from an enhanced user experience with in-depth analysis and transparency available on all aspects of program performance.

Mark Walters, President of Digital Window Inc remarks; “The US market is advancing and the levels of sophistication of our advertiser and publisher partners require a platform capable of coping with those demands. New technology is supposed to make life easier, add value or deliver innovation and we hope our clients feel that the new platform delivers all three. Everything we do has these three elements in mind and ensures we are consistently reinventing what we know and what our partners need.

Affiliate Window’s platform is the performance channel’s first interactive directory, consisting of detailed advertiser and publisher profiles to openly showcase their USPs and for advertisers to clearly detail all brand requirements and program terms and conditions. Recruiting publishers based on their relevance, niche speciality or outright performance is now possible, making affiliate relationships a genuine two way experience.

November 2011 saw the launch of TheHub, Affiliate Window’s dedicated publisher portal. This provides access to advertisers’ promotional offers; seasonal competitions; updates regarding affiliate tax law and an industry calendar, ensuring publishers have access to all the relevant information in a single location.

The launch of the Affiliate Window interface in the US represents a significant step change in performance marketing,” says Peter Loveday, Chief Technical Officer for Affiliate Window. “In designing our platform around a social core and providing unparalleled levels of transparency and openness for all our partners, this solution redefines relationship building within the industry and sends a clear message on how we see the market developing.

Key brands already working with Affiliate Window in the US include Ticketmaster, British Airways, Skype, and TicketsNow. With the network’s service-led approach, global reach, and proven track record in mature markets, Affiliate Window is confident it can bring something exciting and new to the US.

For press inquiries, please contact:
    Lisa Chaikin
    Head of PR

Affiliate Window
    e:lisa.chaikin@affiliatewindow.com
    t: 020 7553 0333
    Last edited by Emily Parr; August 30th, 2013 at 09:08 AM.

Have a feeling I probably already know the answer but since have considered joining your network in the past will ask away anyway.

Not absolutely positive you are the network that does this so if you don't please ignore this. Maybe I shouldn't even bring it up if am not sure you are the network but since I saw this thread will do so to find the answer if you are. (my apology if you're not)

Don't mean to sound as tho am being critical but I don't agree with the $5 payment to join your network (realize is given back once accepted but just as a matter of principle don't think should have to pay any network to join. I never have and don't intend to do so. )

Second question is kinda on same topic as first. If you are the network I'm thinking you are, checks was not an option for payment. Since you are now launching in the US......any chance you would have checks as an option now?

If I'm sounding critical, grumpy or any other negative way, please accept my apology and was not my intention. I have looked into joining your network as I said (or whichever network I'm thinking of with these policies) but those issues were reasons I did not.

Wish you all the best with your US launch

3. Thanks From:

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Purplebear,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, Affiliate Window is the network that you are thinking of.

We request a $5 fee in order to verify your information as an anti-fraud measure which is credited back to you as soon as you make your first transaction. Alternatively, if you’d like an invitation code to bypass the fee, please email PublisherServices@affiliatewindow.com who will be able to assist you.

With regards to your question regarding payment, we do offer the option of payment by check and the payment threshold is $20. This option should be available in your account but please let me know if you have any problems.

Kind regards,
    Lisa

Lisa Chaikin
    Head of PR
    Affiliate Window
    e:lisa.chaikin@affiliatewindow.com
    t: 020 7553 0333

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup