I'm totally new to this forum discussion
    Struggle and hope for a better life in the future is my goals and I was told that this forum is the perfect place to start .
    I have at least 10 different websites I am currently building and working on . A few about 4 have about 30,000-40,000 visitors who post comments and read my blogs but I have no clues as to how to promote any affiliate product to them all I was busy doing everyday is approving comments without any revenue for 6 months.
    Therefore, I need help guys . Thank you

My Questions?
    How do I avoid been used again and again with promises from the so called Gurus of several products and money making scams because I have signed up with so many people with so many promises to help me to start making money only to finally realized that there is always a missing link somewhere . therefore , I ended up loosing my money so far I have spent more than $10,000.00 becoming a premium member and coaching student of many guru and I am sick of it no more.
    I do not want give of hope b/c I know there are still some good people out there. And a better way to make money through affiliate promotion but my question is who and what system is really working now ? Thank you

try clickbank or moreniche affiliate programs

Thank you for responding but I have had a clickbank account for 5 months and so far nothing happens but I will try this morenniche u just mentioned . Thank u

Really nasty situation, mate. I will give you some trivial tips using a famous internet meme.

1. You must change your mentality. It seems that you've searched for the "easy" way by purchasing systems and courses one after another. If you can, take your money back and don't make this pricey mistake again. The truth is that there isn't an easy way. That's why those "marketers" make so much money - because most of the people don't want to understand this simple truth. IM is like every other professional path. You can't become an engineer with "one-click-automated-super-secret system", right? Then why do you think that it is different with IM?

2. Read some basic information from trusted sources like this forum.

3. ???

4. Profit.

Actually step 3 is pretty obvious. Can you guess what it is? Many people try to skip it, because it is the most difficult step. Basically it's consist of trying, making mistakes, learning from your mistakes and then trying again, making new mistakes... And reading here all the time.

I wish you best of luck!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Search for guru and mentor here and see what you learn. Stop spending money to earn money!

Clickbank isn't affiliate marketing, its information peddling. Never heard of moreniche, never saw them at affiliate conferences, don't know anything about them. Avoid recommendations for newbies who have no creditably here.

7. Thanks From:

If you are getting 30k to 40k visitors (I assume that is p.a.) you may want to try Adsense. Don't overdo it and you may earn from it.
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

9. Thanks From:

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar

Believe a space is missing between more and niche
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Affiliate Manager
    Do you offer your visitors a newsletter? You can start collecting their email addresses and put out a newsletter with relevant information, and then add some offers that would work well for each audience in the sidebar.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread