Question good email service provider
    I need to know someone who can guide me on good email service provider & inbox rate should be good. can anyone give me some idea?

The one that I know of is Aweber.. most internet marketers go with this one. If you are just starting out and testing the waters there is a free service called listwire. Hope this helps.

Hi Zachary,

An audio transcription client of mine suggested I use MailChimp if you're just starting out and don't have a huge list. MailChimp has 2,000 sent-out emails per month though, so you have to really watch out how many you're sending out on a monthly basis so you don't have to pay them for what goes over that 2,000 emails. This is the one I use.

Another client of mine uses iContact. It has a free service but I'm not sure if it's for less than 1,500 emails sent out. I just read it on their blog site, but it's kind of hazy since what on their pricing page says is different from what their press release says. So you can just chat with their rep just to make sure.

Hope that helps.

Joseph

I use verticalresponse. You buy email credits which really aren't too expensive. If you're not sending out too many emails it could be good for you.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    MailChimp is awesome, but they are not the most affiliate marketing friendly. AWeber is a longtime favorite of affiliate and internet marketers as well. Both are dirt cheap.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Banned
    Old is Gold. Even I use Aweber and it is quite user friendly.

Affiliate Manager
    I use mailerlite for my newsletter subscription. Really good service from a london team. It may not be as full-featured as mailchimp or aweber, but it's analysis and interface is still above par and well worth it considering im only spending around 60/year for my package

I'm using Aweber (20 bucks a month) and I think it's awesome. It makes it really easy to create email forms and to keep track of subscriber lists and data. I also tried MailChimp in the past and I liked it as well, but I gotta say Aweber's more my cup of tea. (But I do love that MailChimp has a free package that offers a lot of value.)

Merchant & ABW Ambassador

10. Thanks From:

I've tried a few and settled on Aweber for ease of use, Mailchimp have a free option but I just couldn't get to grips with it.

12. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread