Results 1 to 2 of 2
October 10th, 2004, 02:35 PM #1
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- The Bride of Frankenstein had big, pointy hair and a small, round ass not the other way around.
- 'Cause you should know that wearing a white sheet in Atlanta could only lead to getting your ass whupped, Homeboy.
- Your "Naked Linda Tripp" costume is actually more nauseating than scary.
- Your "Yanni" costume got you beat up on the way to the party, four times.
- Your Dirk Diggler costume is merely embarrassing now that your "Diggler" is stuck in the car door.
- Your beret falls off every time you kneel.
- Yellow Homer Simpson makeup? Check. Can of Homer Simpson "Duff Beer?" Check. Homer Simpson pants? DOH!!!!
- No one can tell whether you came as Abe Vigoda or Marge Schott.
- This year's guest judge, Elizabeth Dole, has apparently never even *heard* of Marilyn Manson.
- Much to your surprise, three other people came dressed as Nikola Tesla, father of alternating current.
- The judges wrongly interpreted your "Liposuction By-product" costume as a "Bowl of Tapioca Pudding" costume.
- The only song you knew to go with the costume was "Mammy," and the judges at the NAACP party were not impressed.
- *Nobody* likes a farting clown.
October 10th, 2004, 06:20 PM #2
Sandra you are a card...
I had to read all the way through this thing just to get to the fart line...
<Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>
By Mack in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 2Last Post: June 25th, 2007, 09:04 AM
By oranges in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 17Last Post: December 19th, 2006, 12:50 PM