JOB APPLICATION

NAME:John Kerry

RESIDENCES: 7 mansions, including Washington DC, worth multi-millions. I served in Vietnam (four months).

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
    Law Enforcement. I voted to cut every law enforcement, CIA and defense bill in my career as a U.S. Senator. I ordered the city of Boston to remove a fire hydrant in front of my mansion, thereby endangering my neighbors in the event of fire. I served in Vietnam (four months).

MILITARY:
    I served in Vietnam (four months). I used three minor injuries to get an early discharge from the military and service in Vietnam (as documented by the attending doctor). I served in Vietnam (four months). I then returned to the U.S., joined Jane Fonda in protesting the war, and insulted returning Vietnam vets, claiming they committed atrocities and were baby killers. I served in Vietnam (four months). I threw my medals, ribbons, or something away in protest. Or did I? My book; Vietnam Veterans Against the War: The New Soldier shows how ! I truly feel about the military. I served in Vietnam (four months).

COLLEGE:
    I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. Unlike my counterpart George Bush, I have no higher education and did not get admitted to Harvard nor graduate with an M.B.A

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
    I ran for U.S. Congress and have been there ever since. I have no real world experience except marrying rich women and running HJ Heinz vicariously through my wife Teresa. I served in Vietnam (four months).

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
    As a U.S. Senator I set the record for the most liberal voting record, exceeding even Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton. I have consistently failed to support our military and CIA by voting against budgets, thus gutting our country's ability to defend itself. Although I v oted for the Iraq War, now I am against it and refuse to admit that I voted for it. I voted for every liberal piece of legislation. I have no plan to help this country but I intend to raise taxes significantly if I am elected. I served in Vietnam (four months).

My wealth so far exceeds that of my counterpart, George Bush, that he will never catch up. I make no or little charitable contributions and have never agreed to pay any voluntary exce ss taxes in Massachusetts, despite family wealth in excess of $ 700 million I served in Vietnam (four months).

I (we) own 28 manufacturing plants (Heinz) outside of the U.S. in places like Asia, Mexico and Europe. We can make more profit from the cheaper cost of labor in those Countries, although I blame George Bush for sending all of the jobs out of Country. I served in Vietnam (four months).

Although I claim to be in favor of alternative energy sources, Ted Kennedy and I oppose windmills off Nantucket and Martha's Vineyar d as it might spoil our view of the ocean as we cruise on our yachts. I served in Vietnam (four months).

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
    None. However, I served in Vietnam (four months).

PERSONAL

I practice my Catholic faith when cameras are present.

I ride a Serotta Bike.

I love to ski/snowboard.

My Gulfstream V Jet I call "The Flying Squirrel".

I call my $850,000 42-foot Hinckley twin diesel yacht the "Scarmouche".

I am fascinated by rap and hip-hop and feel it reflects our real culture.

I own several "Large" SUVs including one parked at my Nantucket summer mansion, though I am against large polluting inefficient vehicles and blame George Bush for the energy problems.

I served in Vietnam (four months).

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

Well Stated!

Please vote for me.... so I can ruin this country, and make myself richer....

Please vote for me... my name is John Kerry....
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, I would trust a merchant who spreads lies and BS... yes I would. I would indeedo.

I have a daily chuckle... it has to do with a subdomain and...

Uh, how many months was that again? Heheheh...

I think Kerry is in an excellent position to represent the poor and downtrodden - I can feel the empathy.

Fred

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Ah but I have a PLAN unlike Bush.

On September 6, 2002, John Kerry in an op-ed in The New York Times stated that “I refuse ever to accept the notion that anything I`ve suggested with respect to Iraq was nuanced. It was clear. It was precise. It was, in fact, prescient. It was ahead of the curve about what the difficulties were. And that is precisely what a president is supposed to be. I think I was right, 100% correct, about how you should have done Iraq.”

A sampling of his prescient remarks:

1990 “Iraq has developed a chemical weapons capability, and is pursuing a nuclear weapons development program.” (In 1991 Senator Kerry was in the minority of senators who voted against the Persian Gulf War.)

1997 “Should the resolve of our allies wane, the United States must not lose its resolve to take action.” He further warned that if Saddam Hussein were not held to account for violation of UN resolutions, some future conflict would have “greater consequence.”

1998 “I think there is a disconnect between the depth of the threat that Saddam Hussein presents to the world and what we are at the moment talking about doing ... we have to be prepared to go the full distance, which is to do everything possible to disrupt his regime and to encourage the forces of democracy....

“I am way ahead of the commander in chief, and I’m probably way ahead of my colleagues and certainly of much of the country. But I believe this. I believe that he has used these weapons before. He has invaded another country. He views himself as a modern-day Nebuchadnezzar. He wants to continue to play the uniting critical role in that part of the world. And I think we have to stand up to that.”

2002 “I would disagree with John McCain that it’s the actual weapons of mass destruction he may use against us, it’s what he may do in another invasion of Kuwait or in a miscalculation about the Kurds or a miscalculation about Iran or particularly Israel.

“Those are the things that — that I think present the greatest danger. He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat.”

2003 “If Saddam Hussein is unwilling to bend to the international community`s already existing order, then he will have invited enforcement, even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act.”

2004 (January) “Saddam Hussein took us to war once before. In that war, young Americans were killed. He went to war in order to take over the oil fields. It wasn`t just an invasion of Kuwait. He was heading for the oil fields of Saudi Arabia. And that would have had a profound effect on the security of the United States.

“This is a man who has used weapons of mass destruction, unlike other people on this Earth today, not only against other people but against his own people. This is a man who tried to assassinate a former president of the United States, a man who lobbed 36 missiles into Israel in order to destabilize the Middle East, a man who is so capable of miscalculation that he even brought this war on himself.

“This is a man who, if he was left uncaptured, would have continued to be able to organize the Ba`athists. He would have continued to terrorize the people, just in their minds, because of 30 years of terror in Iraq.”

2004 (September) “Let me be as blunt and direct with the American people as I can be. The invasion of Iraq was a profound diversion from the battle against our greatest enemy — al Qaeda.... The president`s misjudgment, miscalculation and mismanagement of the war in Iraq all made the war on terror harder to win.”

Are these the comments of a candidate for president who says he was prescient, ahead of the curve about the difficulties, 100 percent correct, or are these the comments of an opportunist who will do and say anything to sway public opinion?

Upon my election the superior of intellect and the media eletist are invited to one of my mansions for a coming-out party. Please refrain from using the mansion toilets as we've posted armed guards there. Use the provided Johnny-on-The Spots rather then pee on the manicured Bushes.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

one thing missing in that resume:

CLUB AFFILIATION AND MEMBERSHIP:
    Just like dubya I am a member of the prestigious Skull & Bones underground secret society at Yale University and the great illuminati New World Order.

(I took part in human sacrifies and I eat babies too...I can't wait til I am allowed access to boehemian grove).

oh forgot one more thing:
    I am pyshic, by looking at how you dress...I can tell you that you don't make 200G's a year like my friends at the club do.

ABW Ambassador
    Probably just as silly as Sandra's resume' but fun is fun, I guess. At least we're in the "Chuckle" forum.

Wayne

JOB APPLICATION

NAME: George W. Bush

RESIDENCES:

Prairie Chapel Ranch, a 1583 acre estate located seven miles outside Crawford, Texas. I spent 0 months in Vietnam.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
    Law enforcement: I was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.
    My priviledged circumstances allwed me to attend Prep School in Andover Mass. This prepared me for my failed attempt in the oil business and my success in applying for Corporate Welfare. I served 0 months in Vietnam.

MILITARY:
    I avoided service in Vietnam (for years) by applying to and spending the time in the Air National Guard. 5 months of service are unaccounted for. I would have qualified for a Purple Heart had I had the inclination to place myself in harms way. I served 0 months in Vietnam

COLLEGE:
    The University of Texas Law School wouldn't grant me admission or I might today be a Trial Lawyer. My father was a graduate of Yale so I was admitted there under the University's affirmative action program for legacy students. I excelled academically with a low C average. I was a cheerleader. Family connections did not hurt my application to Graduate School.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
    Failed in the oil business. Invested some of my meager personal fortune and a half million in loans in buying a baseball team, which, through fortuitous public funding created a windfall profit for me when I sold it.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
    My investors and I accomplished the nearly impossible task of inducing citizens to pay $135 million for a new stadium for my baseball team, a stadium that ultimately became our property. I made $15 million for my $600,000 investment, of which $500,000 was borrowed. The huge profits I made upon selling the team allowed me to finance my second accomplishment, running for Governor with few apparent qualifications. I spent 0 months in Vietnam,

I have made America strong by alienating the citizens of nearly every country on earth. I have shown our strength by diverting America'a attention away from our failures in capturing those responsible for the 9/11 attacks. I have spent most of the money necessary for true homeland security by putting it in Iraq, where it would be more noticible. I have saved Americans many millions by underfunding the homeland security measures required to keep our citizens safe. Since America is strongest when we cover up and ignore our weaknesses, the War in Iraq is my greatest accomplishment. I am proud to call this "My War."

I have been true to those who put me in office as witnessed by my tax cuts for the wealthiest one percent of Americans. I have done this through judicious investment in minor, insignificant tax cuts for gullible, middle class voters.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
    Records concerning 5 months of my time in the Alabama Air National Guard are missing though I obviously was there since I was honorably discharged. I will offer no further explanation. References will be provided when someone who remembers my service can be located. My record is clear that I served 0 months in Vietnam.

PERSONAL

I enjoy books vicariously through that librarian I married.

I am a practicing Compassionate Conservative.

I fall off my mountain bike.

I choke on pretzels.

I have a net worth of between $7,663,048 and $18,904,000

I served 0 months in Vietnam

My cat typed this resume' for me.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

Wayne,

As much as I intend to vote for Bush - I loved your Bush resume'

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Sandra! I made up the part about the cat typing the resume'.

Wayne

]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

You forgot he hasn't a greedy bone in his body and says what he means. World leaders listen to his every neuance as they sure can't ingor him if orders are given. Ignoring Bush orders get you in deep shit quick. Our enemies fear us a hell of a lot more after 9/11 ...then before. So why not give the emperior some clothes and 4 more?

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You forgot he hasn't a greedy bone in his body and says what he means. World leaders listen to his every neuance as they sure can't ingor him if orders are given. Ignoring Bush orders get you in deep shit quick. Our enemies fear us a hell of a lot more after 9/11 ...then before. So why not give the emperior some clothes and 4 more? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Mike, you can't possibly, really, believe this total BS!

You aren't out wandering around in public unsupervised, are you?

Andy

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Our enemies fear us a hell of a lot more after 9/11 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your allies fear you alot more since the illegal pre-emptive invasion of Iraq, based on concocted "intelligence".

Leave it to Bush, not Kerry, to shove some hot legal and criminal charges on UN security council countries -France-Germany-Russia -China for taking bribes to eliminate sanctions fro Saddam.

Makes your weak arguement..."Your allies fear you alot more since the illegal pre-emptive invasion of Iraq, based on concocted "intelligence"....seem like a coverup for fighting any battle in Iraq regardless of Intel from all collition countries. How about the wisdom of Bush flipping the bird to the UN and their corrupted governments selling arms and Nuke plants or equipment to the Muslim terrorist harboring countries.

If Congress kicked the UN out of the USA and ceased supporting that welfare organization think of the savings. You folks watch that newly crowned Nobel Peace Prize winner chest up her black butt and tell the world the white man developed AIDS, not some green monkey, and secretly spread it throughout Africa to exterminate her race. Great choice of the dope smoking liberals in Sweden as that prize stoops to the level of the LS Titanium Award.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    You folks watch that Nobel Peace Prize winner chest up her black butt and tell the world the white man developed AIDS, not some green monkey, and secretly spread it throughout Africe to exterminate her race. Great choice you dope smoking liberals in Sweden as thta prize stoops to the level of the LS Titanium Award. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it my imagination or has this paranoid old racist completely lost his mind?

Wayne

[Edited to add the word "paranoid"]

East Africa Standard news 10-10-04
    The first African woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize, Wangari Maatha of Kenya, spoke out on the AIDS virus saying it was man-made and deliberateloy created as a weapon of biowarfare.

"In fact it (the HIV virus) is created by a scientist for biological warfare,” she said. "Why has there been so much secrecy about AIDS? When you ask where did the virus come from, it raises a lot of flags. That makes me suspicious,” Maathai said.

The Kenya based East Africa Standard reported that in response to questions from Asian and European media, she said, "I want to dedicate the prize the African woman. I want to hold and embrace her. She has suffered so much and I feel this is an honour to her.

"Although I am a biologist, I have not done any research. I may not be able to say who developed the (HIV) virus but it was meant to wipe out the Black race," she continued.

"When she first blamed the HIV/Aids on 'some sadistic white scientists, Professor Maathai kicked a storm, leaving some experts outraged and others supporting her," the Standard reported.

Is AIDS A Biological Agent?
    Wangari Maathai, recent winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, claims that the AIDS virus was made by man as a biological agent. Maathai's claim was reported on Fox News by an incredulous Bob Sellers and discredited by Marty Markowitz, an expert in the field. However, only three parts of Maathai's statement was read and the level of disbelief expressed, raised my curiosity. Here is Wangari Maathai's complete statement on the subject from the Indiatimes. 10/10/04

NAIROBI: Kenyan ecologist Wangari Maathai, the first African woman to win the Nobel Peace Prize, on Saturday reiterated her claim that the AIDS virus was a deliberately created biological agent.

"Some say that AIDS came from the monkeys, and I doubt that because we have been living with monkeys (since) time immemorial, others say it was a curse from God, but I say it cannot be that. "Us black people are dying more than any other people in this planet," Maathai told a press conference in Nairobi a day after winning the prize for her work in human rights and reversing deforestation across Africa.

"It's true that there are some people who create agents to wipe out other people. If there were no such people, we could have not have invaded Iraq," she said. "We invaded Iraq because we believed that Saddam Hussein had made, or was in the process of creating agents of biological warfare," said Maathai.

"In fact it (the HIV virus) is created by a scientist for biological warfare," she added.

"Why has there been so much secrecy about AIDS? When you ask where did the virus come from, it raises a lot of flags. That makes me suspicious," Maathai added.
    Africa accounts for 25 million out of the estimated 38 million across the world infected with HIV, and the vast majority of infected Africans are women, according to UNAIDS estimates.

The United States on Friday congratulated Maathai on winning the Nobel Peace Prize, but tempered its praise over her claims about AIDS. "She said (HIV/AIDS) was invented as a bioweapon in some laboratory in the West," a senior State Department official said. "We don't agree with that."

The official pointed to a report of those comments published in August in Kenya's daily Standard newspaper, in which Maathai was quoted as saying that HIV/AIDS was created by white scientists for the purpose of mass extermination of blacks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> "She said (HIV/AIDS) was invented as a bioweapon in some laboratory in the West," <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Maybe thats a spinoff from the STD test they did on the blacks way back when down in Alabama or Mississippi, can't remember which now.

Anyway, I like politicians that don't show up for work, its better for the country, but... in this case bush didn't show up at all for the war while kerry did make a 4 month showing, this lead should then go to bush, but.... kerry missed a lot of work days in congress and bush only failed to show up on 9/11 so the latest stats would have to favor kerry but its kinda close to call.

How about the secret society question, getting naked, rolling around in a casket, swearing oaths to who knows what, should presidential points be given or subtracted for that? Oh well, don't matter, they both supposedly did it so thats kinda irrelevent I guess.

How about who can tell the biggest lie, we all know that a politician has to be a good liar, I think it is some kind of basic requirement or something. OK, kerry is pretty good, in my opinion even better at telling the sweetest sounding lies of the two, but.... wait, does size really matter? If so, then the whopper may have to go to bush!

Oh well, the popular vote don't really count anyway so what difference does it make? We are getting a global government whether we like or not regardless of which party is in power or what the name of the prostitute politician that happens to be running his mouth happens to be.

If we could just get all politicians and supreme court justices to go on a 96 year vacation we might could make it to the next century without a freedomless police state taking hold in the name of love and protection.
    Mash Your Motor!

Didn't Wangari Maatha win the Nobel Peace Prize for planting a bunch of tress? What does that have to do with peace? Go figure...
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

John Kerry's Plan....FORGET 9/11
    http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/editorial/31684.htm

October 12, 2004 -- John Kerry finally realizes that global terrorism is not a law-enforcement problem. Instead, he thinks it's a quality-of-life issue.
    Would he hand Osama bin Laden a desk-appearance ticket — just the way David Dinkins' NYPD used to deal with the Willis Ave. Bridge squeegee-men?

All of New York knows how well that worked out.

Here's how the Democrat who would be president puts it:

"We have to get back to the place we were, where terrorists are not the focus of our lives, but they're a nuisance," Kerry told The New York Times Magazine, when asked what it would take to make Americans feel safe.

"As a former law-enforcement person, I know we're never going to end prostitution. We're never going to end illegal gambling. But we're going to reduce it, organized crime, to a level where it isn't on the rise. . . . It's something you continue to fight, but it's not threatening the fabric of your life."

Prostitution? Illegal gambling? Organized crime?

Does Kerry think that Osama sent two dozen pimps, or numbers-runners, to bring down the World Trade Center?

Dick Cheney yesterday termed Kerry's words "naive and dangerous." The vice president was charitable.

Sensing a rhetorical disaster, the Democratic National Committee quickly charged that a new Bush commercial quoting those astonishing remarks had taken them out of context and "given a false impression of Kerry's position."

That's nonsense.

Certainly the author of the Times article, Matt Bai, understood the significance of what Kerry said — and how the senator's words "seemed to throw down a big orange marker between [his] philosophy and the president's."

Wrote Bai: [Kerry was] "suggesting that the war, if one could call it that, was, if not winnable, at least controllable."

Maybe Kerry was playing to pre-9/11 nostalgia — a real enough phenomenon in American life.

As time passes, that terrible day recedes in the collective memory — and it becomes ever easier to also forget the lethal threat posed by al Qaeda.

Is Kerry playing to that wholly understandable, but utterly foolish, amnesia?

Does America need a Madrid, or a Beslan, or a Bali to once again take terrorism seriously? Does John Kerry?

There's another possibility: For all his rhetoric, maybe Kerry just doesn't believe the War on Terror is winnable.

Or Maybe he doesn't believe it should be won.

He has spoken on behalf of America's enemies in the past — first as a young veteran, when he slandered U.S. troops still fighting Vietnamese communists, and then in the Senate, when he argued on behalf of Daniel Ortega's Sandinistas.

Or maybe the prospect of the long, hard struggle that Bush has spoken of from the outset just frightens him. Whatever Kerry's problem, Osama bin Laden is much more than a "nuisance."

Those who doubt it need to visit that very big hole in the ground, downtown NYC.

Can anyone here read the Arabic on the side of this Paki Nuke capable missle? You know the country harboring Bin-Laden and caught by GWB's improved intelligence forces red handed selling Nukes bomb equipment, plans and missle technologies to several Islamic countries.

Now Kerry might think this is just a nuscence with a 9/10 mindset, but Islam's mouthpiece is counting down the days before one is fired at Israel or a warhead is smuggled into NYC harbor.

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/new...ervice_id=5095

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Maybe thats a spinoff from the STD test they did on the blacks way back when down in Alabama or Mississippi, can't remember which now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was in Tuskegee, Alabama.

But even then, the STD wasn't invented in some lab!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    Now Mike is quoting aljazeera as a credible news source!

They're more credible then trying to understand what direction Kerry's coming from....today. No mention in their article about taking seriously Neo-Con Johns threats to attack Iran's nuke plants or poor over the border of Pakiland and get Bin-Laden. Seems Al-Jezzera thinks Kerry's a big joke, from all the spin articles I've read there, praising Allah that a new President will role back the world to 9/10.

Kerry and Edwards are so liberal they might volunteer to relieve those 72 virgins as a show of good faith.

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread