Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement --not even her parents' divorce.
    Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear and would be the best dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!
    A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new, young, wife Dolly had bought the exact same dress! Jennifer asked Dolly to exchange it, but she refused. "Absolutely not. I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing it," she replied.
    Jennifer told her mother, who graciously said, "Never mind sweetheart, I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day."
    A few day s later, they went shopping again and did find another drop-dead gorgeous dress When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, "Are you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could wear it." She just smiled and replied, "Of course I do, dear.
    I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner!"

I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

Always better to be nice than pay the price!

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread