[ask] running sales letter in subdomain is it really worth ?
    hello all,
    maybe i must say i just start my affiliate business model since last 3 months ago but have learned and buy several product as guide since 7 months. i have plan to create multi affiliate site and as you know we cannot waiting income only in 1 website so i consider to create up to 5 site for the starter

and since i'm new in this field (never get paid from affiliate) i want to minimize my budget to buy domain, about hosting i have reseller package so it doesn't really problem.

to minimize budget i have plan to buy only 2 TLD domain and other 3 site i plan to create it on sub domain example www.maindomain/product1, www.maindomain/product2, www.maindomain/product3

so i need your opinion about creating sales letter on subdomain, is it worth or is it really would make money if i build in subdomain ...because i have lot product to promote but i want all product run in same time

sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; June 25th, 2012 at 11:01 AM.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Is your intent to sell information hence the mention of creating a sales letter?

hello chuck
    i mean i intent to create just landing page for few page maybe 5 - 6 static html that refer to my affiliate product, is it worth build in subdomain
    just for example i have 5 product to promote, so i build 5 subdomain for landing page

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    www.maindomain/product1 is a page name, product1.maindomain is a sub domain. Would not make sense to build sub domains but would make sense to build landing pages.

I totally agree with brother Chuck. Create landing pages instead of sub domains.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread