=========== PART ONE================

Two Newfies walk into a pet shop. Right away they go over to the bird section.

Earl says to Trent, "Dat's dem."

The clerk comes over and asks if he can help them.

"Yeah, we'll take four of dem dere budgies in dat cage op dere," says Earl, "Put dem in a peeper bag.

The clerk does & the two guys pay for the birds and leave the shop.

They get into Earl's van & drive until they are high up in the hill and stop at the top of a cliff with a 500-foot drop.

"Dis looks loike a grand place, eh?" says Earl.

He then takes two birds out of the bag, places them on his shoulders and jumps off the cliff.

Trent watches as his mate drops off the edge and goes straight down for a few Seconds followed by a 'SPLAT'.

As Trent looks over the edge of the cliff he shakes his head and says, "Fock dat, dis budgie jumpin' is too fockin' dangerous for me."

=========== PART TWO================

A minute later, Billy arrives. He too has been to the pet shop and he walks up carrying the familiar 'peeper bag'.

He pulls a parrot out of the bag, and then Trent notices that, in his other hand, Billy is carrying a gun.

"Hi, Trent. Watch dis," Billy says and launches himself over the edge of the cliff.

Trent watches as half way down, Billy takes the gun and blows the parrot's head off.

Billy continues to plummet until there is a 'SPLAT'!, as he joins Earl's remains at the bottom.

Trent shakes his head and says, "An' oim never troyin' dat parrotshooting nider."

==========PART THREE==========

A few minutes after Billy splats himself, Les strolls up.

He too has been to the pet shop and he walks up carrying the familiar 'peeper bag'.

Instead of a parrot he pulls a chicken out of the bag, and launches himself off the cliff with the usual result.

Once more Trent shakes his head -

"Fock me Les, first der was Earl wit his budgie jumping, den Billy parrotshooting and now you fockin' hen gliding.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    "Fock me Les, first der was Earl wit his budgie jumping, den Billy parrotshooting and now you fockin' hen gliding. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

DAMN

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread