Question Does anyone have info on PMI education?
    Hey,

Just wondering if any one has thought, opinions or experience about Professional marketing international (PMI) education?

Cheers,
    Dom

Google Professional marketing international + scam
    We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.
    ~Lynn Hall

3. Thanks From:

Yes, I have, it does seem very one sided however was wondering if it was because it was a scam, or because they were expecting results overnight....? Wondering if anyone here has had personal experience?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    What answer do you WANT to hear?
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Convergence you have a good, point, that there is a learning based system out there that is not a scam, I dont want an automated system just something that I can learn and if I put effort in, gain rewards

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Anyone who has been around the block will tell you pretty much the same thing:

There is no "learning system". If there were, they would not be selling it, but reaping the rewards from their knowledge...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

8. Thanks From:

Fair call, Thanks

Convergence is spot on..

There are plenty of FREE resources out there.. and as I have said in other threads, it's very cheap to launch your own website. Domain costs $20, hosting is $10/mo... and with your hosting, you will have access to a one-click Wordpress install.

When you have a site, and start writing content.. that's when the real learning begins! At that time, you can search online (and will find answers) for every issue you come across. When you can't find an answer... you can ask a question for free in a forum like this one. You can generally get a feel for what this business is all about by doing your own research over time.

Alternatively, you can pay someone else thousands of dollars for the same information you can find yourself. Who do you think will be making the money, hmmm...?

As a quick follow-up, I just googled the company, and from what I read on a Consumer Advocate site, they make me sick....

Preying on vulnerable people who just want to learn how to make money (heck, don't we all have that as a goal in life??), and bilking them of whatever they have left. They seem to charge based on your available credit limit.

I can't understand why they aren't shut down after so many complaints... or, at the very least, denied a merchant credit card account. Which financial institution supports these scammers?

Thanks all, you confirmed what I was already thinking about them, its a pity you have to be so careful who you trust!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread