ABW Ambassador

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    But there's no Tube station at Gatwick!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>But there's no Tube station at Gatwick! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that's *another* good reason to use Gatwick as it has a normal railway service instead of a stuffy, crowded and noisy tube train.

Heathrow sucks. I tend to fly short-haul from London Luton (I flew out from there yesterday, currently stuck in a fairly dull meeting in Milan). Luton is a nice, small airport. Heathrow is a huge hellhole.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Yeah, but Heathrow's on the same line as my brother's house, albiet at opposite ends of it :^)

Much better to have a see-through scan at Heathrow (Flew through terminal 4 just this Tuesday), than to tick off a French screener.

I went through Paris CDG last night, and a Dutch guy in front of me had some nasty words when they asked him to take off his belt.
    The inspector got out of his chair, motioned the guy aside into one of the booths, and gave the guy a 10 minute pat-down. He came out just in time for the start of boarding.

Needless to say, I removed my belt and put it in the tray without a word to anyone.
    Tom C.
    [URL=http://www.cafepress.com/simplesignshop]Simple Sign Shop[/URL]

Every day leave someone or something better than you found it.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread