OHHH man...
    I have just started out here in the marketing field, I am 58 and have no idea how to get going...I have read and seen so many "TRAINING videos" I am cross eyed...I am HANDICAPPED...I have altimers disease...(first stages) I can read OK and type ok, ALL the stuff I have read and seen has left me TOTALLY confused...one says GET YOUR OWN WEBSITE...SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCTS...well I sell USED motorcycle parts...and excessories, or I did...I think that is a pretty good NICHE...I was thinking about getting one of those ESTORES and trying that...but they also are SO CONFUSING. is there NO HOPE FOR ME? by the way, WHAT IS A TAG? WHAT IS A LINK? where can I go to build a website...one where theres somebody that will help me? OR do I need a website? should I try those other "businesses" that promise THOUSANDS in days?

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    don't pay a ton of money for anything... most of the expensive training systems out there exist to make the people who built them a lot of money from people just like you.

There is a TON of good free information here on ABW - spend a couple of days reading like crazy and asking questions.

Some other good cheap or free resources.

Extra Money Answer
    - by Shawn Collins (free)
    Affiliate ABC's (free)
    AffPlan by Todd Farmer - (less than $40 per month)
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

3. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Contact me and I will get you started with a free hosting account and domain.
    I am HANDICAPPED...I have altimers disease...(first stages) I can read OK and type ok
    I firmly believe if you keep your mind active you can stave off the onset. Follow-up with those free sources that Wade mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeden View Post
    I have just started out here in the marketing field, I am 58 and have no idea how to get going...I have read and seen so many "TRAINING videos" I am cross eyed...I am HANDICAPPED...I have altimers disease...(first stages) I can read OK and type ok, ALL the stuff I have read and seen has left me TOTALLY confused...one says GET YOUR OWN WEBSITE...SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCTS...well I sell USED motorcycle parts...and excessories, or I did...I think that is a pretty good NICHE...I was thinking about getting one of those ESTORES and trying that...but they also are SO CONFUSING. is there NO HOPE FOR ME? by the way, WHAT IS A TAG? WHAT IS A LINK? where can I go to build a website...one where theres somebody that will help me? OR do I need a website? should I try those other "businesses" that promise THOUSANDS in days?
    I started out in AM at the tender age of 67 and made the mistake of paying for useless "make a fortune" schemes from so called gurus only to discover this site where there is a load of free help. You should also go to Youtube where there is a tutorial on everything.

If you just want to get going set up a Blogger site and use this as a practice base, this helped me a lot later on. If motorcycle parts is your thing then take that route as you will have a sound knowledge of the business and there are merchants looking for affiliates in this niche.

Whatever you do erase from your mind completely your phrase above "NO HOPE FOR ME". This business is not easy it involves a lot of work but if you take say a two year view, work at it steadily and regularly you will get a return.

Stuck on anything then just ask here or go to Youtube, but remember never give up you are not on your own help is always on hand in this forum.

I wish you every success
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

6. Thanks From:

there is a lot of information on youtube, too. the trouble is figuring out which videos are worth watching.

maybe some folks can post some worthwhile youtube links.
    The internet is a fad.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread