Results 1 to 1 of 1
December 21st, 2004, 09:16 AM #1
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
Here's a little holiday funny that I wanted to pass along.
Happy holidays to everyone here on ABW! May you have a wonderful New Year's, and a safe and successful 2005!
SmartDraw.com - Software Made Simple
9909 Mira Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92131
Santa vs. system admins
The similarities between Santa and System Admins
1. Santa is bearded and dresses funny.
2. When you ask Santa for something, the odds of receiving what you wanted are infinitesimal.
3. Santa seldom answers your mail.
4. When you ask Santa where he gets all the stuff he's got, he says, "Elves make it for me."
5. Santa doesn't care about your deadlines.
6. Your parents ascribed supernatural powers to Santa, but did all the work themselves.
7. Nobody knows who Santa has to answer to for his actions.
8. Santa laughs entirely too much.
9. Santa thinks nothing of breaking into your $HOME.
10. Only a lunatic says bad things about Santa in his presence.
By Billy Kay in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 9Last Post: May 2nd, 2014, 01:27 PM
By James - AMWSO in forum Couponer's CornerReplies: 0Last Post: May 6th, 2009, 07:01 AM
By slowdraw in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 5Last Post: September 29th, 2008, 06:41 PM
By jrrl in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 5Last Post: December 19th, 2006, 10:58 AM