Question about CPA program & how to market through social media
    Hi,

I'm new to the forum, and don't have a whole lot of experience with affiliate marketing either.

I'm trying to figure out two things about a site that recently sold on Flippa. The site is called grabanything4free.com and the guy who sold it said that he was making over 4K per month. It's a just a one-page site with a bunch of promotional links on it. I'm trying to figure out what CPA company I need to sign up with to be able to offer the same promotions, and more importantly I guess, I want to find out if anyone knows the technique he talks about on Flippa for how he gets all his traffic. On the Flippa listing - he says he spends 1-2 hours per day promoting the site on social media, and that generates all his traffic.

So I'm hoping someone can tell me what CPA I need to sign up with to put the same offers on my website, and how exactly you can spend 1-2 hours promoting a site like this on social media to generate enough traffic to make 4K per month.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Mark

-
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; July 27th, 2012 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Removed link. Please read the forum rules.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You need to contact the seller and discuss this at length. Could be bs but at least you can get some details before you purchase.

Affiliate Manager
    Is it possible that this person is telling the truth? Yes, its possible.

But its sort of like watching Pele scissor kick a goal in a world cup match effortlessly and then put some cleats on go to soccer field and try it for yourself. Experience and contacts matter. Time spent getting to that level matters. So just because person A is doing it, doesn't mean person B can as well.

In my experience for every person that makes $4,000 a month, several thousand (or more) cant.

That site is not ranked that well, just doesn't seem to have that much traffic on site. Seems like an average coupon site to me. So if he said he is making $4,000 a month its not just from one source of traffic (Im almost certain he is paying for keywords and some of the traffic anyway). Also 1-2 hours of social media promoting a day on say twitter can mean 120 tweets a day, or just one. Its not the hours its how prolific you are.

Honestly whenever you hear "get rich quick" on the internet, go in with eyes wide open.
    Ray Khooda
    Affiliate Manager
    Email: [email]Ray.k@uprinting.com[/email]

4. Thanks From:

Yeah, I've been trying to reach the seller, but no luck so far. I didn't buy the site, and Flippa doesn't have a pm system for contacting anyone unless they have an open listing. (The WHOIS is private, though I tried emailing that as well.)

On Flippa, the seller posted images showing the payments he received. To make 4K, it took 2-3,000 people submitting their emails at a buck fifty a piece.

So I'm still trying to figure out what CPA company the offers are from, and whether anyone knows how to generate that kind of traffic through social media in 1-2 hours per day. I don't think he has a huge number of Twitter followers. From his Flippa posting, I don't think he's all that sophisticated of a marketer. So I'd imagine whatever he's doing isn't rocket science. I just want to know what it is.

Still hoping someone can illuminate me

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mpb101 View Post
    Still hoping someone can illuminate me
    You won't see the the light until you consider accepting answers other than what you seek.

You may be seeking the wrong answers...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    If you don't know how to generate the traffic/viewers to the site via social then why would you buy the site. Otherwise you can create the same model yourself. Use a site like Overvault to find the same offers.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread