Results 1 to 3 of 3
December 23rd, 2004, 05:52 AM #1
Ten Things that Sound Dirty at Christmas, But Aren't...
10. Did you get any under the tree?
9. I think your balls are hanging too low.
8. Check out Rudolph's Honker!
7. Santa's sack is really bulging.
6. Lift up the skirt so I can get a clean breath.
5. Did you get a piece of the fruitcake?
4. I love licking the end till it's really sharp and pointy.
3. From here you can't tell if they're artificial or real.
2. Can I interest you in some dark meat?
1. To get it to stand up straight, try propping it against the wall[font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
• Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
• Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
• Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]
December 23rd, 2004, 09:27 AM #2
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- St Clair Shores MI.
good ones heard even at the most austere family gatherings..Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie
"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"
January 28th, 2005, 09:22 PM #3
how about a few more......
"It's Cool Whip time!"
"If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!"
"Are you ready for seconds yet?"
"Are you going to come again next Year?"
"It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?"
"Don't play with your meat."
"Just spread the legs open & stuff it in."
"I didn't expect everyone to come at once!"
"You'll know it's ready when it pops up."
"How many are coming?"
"Whew, that's one terrific spread!"
"Talk about a huge breast!"
By 212TomTom in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 2Last Post: March 14th, 2008, 10:47 AM
By Kristin Kinsey in forum Daily ChuckleReplies: 10Last Post: December 15th, 2006, 04:27 PM
By GethsemeneRose in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 15Last Post: September 19th, 2006, 09:49 PM
By blakekri in forum Rakuten LinkShare - LSReplies: 1Last Post: May 27th, 2006, 04:29 PM
By whuffo in forum Starting an Affiliate Program & Merchant Q&AReplies: 3Last Post: August 25th, 2005, 05:40 PM