Unhappy Some CJ payments locked for months, but not paying out?
    Hello
    I have been running some dating offers with Meetic on CJ and before I had no problem with payments, on time every month. But some of the programs (Like Meetic Holland for example) haven't paid out since last March. The leads have all locked down, but not transferred to payments. I do some geo targeting so I work with different countries, and Meetic Belgium for example has been paying out. Last month Meetic France didn't pay out. This is becoming very frustrating as the payments are building up and this is money I should have in my pocket (well, re-invest really). I'm going to have to drop them if they don't pay out. Has anyone else had this problem lately? I have tried emailing the affiliate managers but no answer yet.
    I hope someone has some info they can share.
    thanks
    S

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    In the past CJ's different networks were divided by language and were managed by different groups. Now they are more of a global platform. If you have a CJ manager you work with ask them to look into it. Seems when payments aren't forthcoming it relates to the merchant not paying the network.

One thing we have seen is a move by the top networks to pay affiliates as soon as they get paid and not on a once a month cycle. CJ is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    One thing we have seen is a move by the top networks to pay affiliates as soon as they get paid and not on a once a month cycle. CJ is no exception.
    That's interesting. I knew Linkshare paid as soon as they get paid but I wasn't aware that CJ was doing that.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread