Dear Mr jacky green:

I wanna apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and can sulve Solitair in 20 seconds in the Profi mode. I love speaking on the telefone and because of that I do talk to my frends on it for about houers a day.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited. I have a small problem from wen I was born (I have a funnie culor hair), but find that I offen get a

job no problem, so you can pay me what you theenk that I am werth, Thank you in idvance fore yore anser.

Yore best aplicant so farr,
    Tammy

BS : Because my resime is a bit short below is a picksure of me taken at my last jobb.

click here for picture.

NB. slightly risque for some I supose.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Gordon...

I once got a resume a lot like that one...
    I didn’t hire her as a secretary... but...
    She sure as hell got the receptionist’s job..
    <Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Watch her like a hawk Gordo ...she might have sticky fingers. Guess she'd be OK in your Ice Fishing hut rental business, if she can serve hot coffee to the customers. Replace your computer spell checker as her spell is too powerful for the current model.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Guess she'd be OK in your Ice Fishing hut rental business <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Don't knock the ice fishing hut rental business Mike it is paying more than I'm getting from CJ at the moment
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Replace your computer spell checker as her spell is too powerful for the current model. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I was thinking of setting up AltaVista's Bablefish to try and translate her typing, do you think this is a good idea?

Hope you had a great Xmas and New Year Mike and I also hope Charlie got a good stock of sunflower seeds and all the other things he wanted from Father Xmas.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Gordo ...Charlie scored real well at Christmas and that babe speaks a universal language. I volunteer to remove parasites from any part of her body...for free. Just hire her and give her a daily tongue lashing and enough money to buy some new buttons.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Damn she's got nice legs.

Reminds me of a competing IBM sales rep. If she got assigned to sell to any Armed Services or Banking account you might as well just bird dog leads for her.

Talking
    Maybe she can get the job as the new Affiliate Manager at Collectibles Today.

I bet a bunch of you guys will be willing to sign up with her.

She might not have a college degree, but I bet she has had a lot of hands on experience.

Interesting keyboard technique, though... I'mm tRynG Itt wit mi foOt rITe nOw
    ..... Hey, I LIKEY!!!

She's HIRED!

(Maybe she will help test our new "Vibrating Mouse" (R) product) -- Patent pend'g

I got a few cases of Glo-Lite Mouse Rubbers to go with your patented vibrating mouse. We can work out a drop ship arrangement now I won't sell them to TigerDirect.

That sounds great!!! Safety First!

I can see the ad now ......

.... Coming Soon (???) .... but not too soon.... to a desktop near you!!! Kris

Talking
    Didn't you mean at a desk top with you?

and besides that I think you are in with her.

But - If you hire her and get real friendly with her you will end up having to go to the doctor and get a .

And when you go to the bathroom it will feel like you're up and you will be going and until you finish.

2true

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread