It's hard to believe the Olympics just got underway and there's already controversy about how athletes are using the internet. While social media and internet usage during these events is always a hot topic, it's a great use-case example for the benefits of Hotspot Shield Elite. Not sure if you saw the article below about athletes protesting social media usage, but they could be using Hotspot Shield Elite to browse anonymously.

Olympians Take to Twitter to Protest Social Media Restrictions (Wired)

As I love to keep you in-the-know about the latest PR and publicity for Hotspot Shield Elite, I also wanted to share an article that Yahoo just published talking about how to browse the internet anonymously which featured Hotspot Shield Elite!

In the spirit of the Olympics and families and friends traveling to London to witness history, we created some exciting promotions for the Olympic Games. These are time-sensitive, so you can promote them all:

Opening Ceremony Deal: 20% off a 1 year subscription.
Link: Anchorfree..
Coupon Code: HSSEGold
Expires: 8/1/12

Mid-Olympic Deal: 15% off a 1 year subscription.
Link: Anchorfree...
Coupon Code: HSSESilver
Valid: 8/1/12 - 8/6/12

Closing Ceremony Deal: 10% off a 1 year subscription
Link: Anchorfree...
Coupon Code: HSSEBronze
Valid: 8/6/12 - 8/12/12

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for some exciting news and updates, but wanted to let you know that we've made available a 7 day free-trial of Hotspot Shield Elite. You will earn commission on anyone that purchases the paid version after the trial.

I've uploaded new banners available for you through oneNetworkDirect. Please be sure login to grab the latest Hotspot Shield Elite banners and search our inventory of dynamic banners here.

We love to hear from our partners, so please continue to let us know if you have Q3 & Q4 placement opportunities we should discuss!

Continued Success,

Rick Gardiner and AnchorFree Affiliate Team