Thumbs down Writing to Chuck Hamrick
    I tried to write to CHUCK HAMRICK but I couldn't figure out how to get to post it...or where, there was this this thing that said POST TO and there were three or four places there where I could choose what (unknown right word) EMAIL SERVICE I was to use.. I use YAHOO...but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I have ALTIMERS..(first stages) I can'T think very fast...or DO STUFF VERY FAST. and I am really having trouble getting into this MARKETING thing...I have three websites, but they are UNDEVELOPED cause I can't figure out how to build them...I just UNSUBSCRIBED from a company called SFIMG...cause they TOOK ALL THE POINTS away I made last month...simply cause I didn't MAKE THE 1500 needed to become an "EA" I am DEPRESSED...I live with my oldest son and HE pays all the bills...I HAVE NO MONEY OR ANY WAY OF MAKING ANY...I looked at probably 50 "SYSTEMS" most were LONG drawn out PITCHES, promising THOUSANDS for litterly no work at all, funny thing tho, when you look at the SYSTEM they are selling, that suposed NO WORK statement changes...they either send you 20 DVDs or ten CDs WHERES THE NO WORK?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I am not doing site reviews but we have a forum where you can list your sites for review by members of ABW: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/site-...er-review-146/

Read the stickies at the top so you know what to post and I recommend a separate thread for each site.

Also, avoid the excessive use of capital letters as its hard to read.

3. Thanks From:

I am really having trouble getting into this MARKETING thing
    Affiliate marketing is a profession for some, and a hobby for others. Please do not spend money until you have learned more about this business.. if you can find a class nearby, or know someone who can help you, I would encourage you to spend time learning internet etiquette - types of websites, how to use social media, etc. You need a better understanding of the online world, before you pay money to strangers for websites.

You can browse this forum for free, but some of the terminology is industry-specific (like any other business!). Don't let that discourage you, just search for those words in google. But you have to be patient..

To be honest, it isn't easy to make money on the internet - if you have time and patience, you can learn some basics, but it may not be the quick fix you're after. Having said that, this is a welcoming community.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    I am not doing site reviews
    Believe the person was trying to contact you per your invitation for a free domain domain and hosting in another thread...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

6. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You can email me at chuck@hamrick.biz.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread