CJ was showing sales in Quikstats for today. Now they are showing yesterdays sales there. IS this happening to anyone else. I'm not worried about it but just wondering. I'm sure they are just working out the bugs.

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

No, I show no sales from yesterday coming in today. Sure hope they do (and stay - not dissapear).

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

Ron, these aren't new sales. They are just showing the same stats I had yesterday again today. Hope I didn't get your hopes up.

So what I am saying is instead of showing the stats for today which they did earlier. Those stats are gone now and yesterdays are showing up again in the quik stats.

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

ABW Ambassador
    Same here, showing yesterdays stats .

About an hour ago, it was todays quick stats .

Buy OH Yeah, I forgot ... tracking is not affected so there is nothing to worry about

My stats for today are gone now. It even took away some ebay nickels that I had made earlier in the day from my overall total (the number that they show at the top of the page). This is very weird, usually their maintainence doesn't affect my overall total. I hope they fix their system soon.

Gee, am I the only one not having a problem (that I know of)?

My stats, what few there are today, appear to be different from yesterday.

What scares me, and it has been this way in the past, is that these things affect some of us at time, but not all of us. How on earth do we prove it to CJ when it is not happening across the board. When you email them and ask them they say that the overall numbers look good for the particular day.

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

I should point out that I did test a site of mine this morning and clicks to a merchant have not shown up yet. This indicates to me there is a problem somewhere. Makes one worry if sales are being tracked accurately or not also.

My stats for yesterday disappeared but then reappeared later in the day and everything has been fine since then. I currently have sales/leads for today and my Quick Stats look fine.

I did use Ask a Question yesterday when my stats disappeared and when they responded this morning, they said that they had received one other report of this happening. So, if this is happening to you, report it to them so they'll know. I did respond that it was happening to more than one other person besides me but that won't hold any weight if others don't tell them, too.

I spoke too soon. The wierd stats virus just hit me. My total commissions just dropped, transaction reports and performance reports are not available. I have no clue where I stand right now.

What's really weird is my Quick Stats show what looks like correct numbers for today (I've been documenting them all day), but my total has dropped.

This has really been the screwiest couple of weeks at CJ. I've never seen anything like this in the two years I've been with them.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread