Search Marketing Standard has just published the following:

Five For Friday ? July 30-August 3, 2012

Here are five of the most interesting and important news items and updates from the current week:

1.* Foursquare Rolls Out First Ads — Mashable has details on Foursquare’s recent announcement that they will be entering the paid ad space. There’s also a video tour of Foursquare’s new office that is worth a look if you’re like me, and like to see what other people’s workspace’s look like (just don’t ask me to post a video of mine!).

2.* With Three Key Exits, Facebook’s Top Talent Departures Continue — AllThingsD identifies and discusses all the recent executive talent that has recently left Facebook and how it might affect initiative going forward.

3.* The New Digg Arrives Ahead Of Schedule, Features Tight Facebook And Twitter*Integration — TechCrunch summarizes the pertinent points about the newly relaunched Digg under its new ownership. With a visual look and the need to access it through Facebook, it’s quite a departure from the Digg of old.

4.* What Everyone Needs To Know About Good, Bad & Bland Links — Tom Schmitz at Search Engine Land has penned a comprehensive discussion on links, including an excellent summary list of the types of links.

5.* Millennials Want to Party With Your Brand But On Their Own Terms — AdAge Digital has a nice piece on millenials and what it will take to get them to pay attention to your products/services.

Save 50% on Search Marketing Standard Magazine; use Coupon Code "ABW50" - Offer expires 12/31/2012

Read More From Five For Friday ? July 30-August 3, 2012...