Kudos to Nine West for mobile tracking
    I received this email today:
    The Nine West affiliate team is excited to announce that the program is now enabled with mobile tracking, so you have the opportunity to earn even more through the affiliate program! With the mobile industry booming, we are really excited about this new addition to the program and expanding our reach. New program terms have been extended today, August 7th, and as soon as you accept them, you will be mobile tracking enabled
    A number of my merchants have launched mobile versions of their site - some I only discover when I browse the site on my ipad - but this is the first email I received that specifically addresses affiliate tracking.

It's this attention to detail that makes me want to promote one store over the other... (plus I like their shoes, but that's beside the point!).

I've been down on merchants lately (short-notice on closures, failed tracking, broken datafeeds, etc), so it was time to share something positive!

2. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Seems like a mobile app and mobile sites list would be a welcomed addition to many affiliate sites. If you refer someone to either does it get tagged to you as an affiliate for the duration of the cookie?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread