Please be advised that your Google Affiliate Network account has been
    disabled as a result of non-compliant activity. Effective immediately, all
    links are inactive and you will no longer earn commissions from our
    advertisers.

If you have any questions, please see our program terms and policies:

Affiliate Network - Google: Terms and Conditions
    Affiliate Network - Google: Program Policies

For more information, please visit our Help Center at
    I'd like more information about a policy notification I received. - Affiliate Network Help

Network Quality Team
    Google Affiliate Network
    i have recently found that my gan account has been disabled. Have no idea why the account has been disabled. I have had the account to promote merchants with no issue for several years. Why is it disabled at once? Have not received any explanation from goole, and they do not send me any response.I hope this is a mistake, or maybe some misunderstanding. I would like to work on this with the GAN team. Please advise asap.

Thanks!
    Last edited by lfjigu; August 7th, 2012 at 11:56 PM.

The first thing that comes to my mind is, have you an adsense account and were you testing the links? that is an easy way to lose your account.

I have not put adsense code on my sites for a long time, and I did not lose my adsense account, it is fine. still dont know why they kick me out!

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    They rarely kick you out for nothing, but they may kick you out for an ignorant mistake. Make sure you read their terms to know what is allowed and what isn't. Make sure you read your merchant's terms as well to keep out of trouble there. Many affiliates don't read the Terms and are then surprised when a Merchant drops them or reverses a transaction for breaking the rules.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior View Post
    They rarely kick you out for nothing, but they may kick you out for an ignorant mistake. Make sure you read their terms to know what is allowed and what isn't. Make sure you read your merchant's terms as well to keep out of trouble there. Many affiliates don't read the Terms and are then surprised when a Merchant drops them or reverses a transaction for breaking the rules.
    yeah, this is the point. they need to tell me what mistake I did at least.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    It's your responsibility to read and understand terms and conditions that you agree to. Willing to bet that if you were to read through your terms and conditions that they referenced, something would jump out at you. Would it be nice and helpful if they explained? Sure. Maybe their forum manager will be able to help you out.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Affiliate Warrior, you seem to give only very cursory remarks. Quite often the problem is way beyond the terms and condition. It could be anything.

With adsense for example, people get banned because some robot think that you're committing invalid clicks. Things get even further muddled by the fact that it's unclear what percentage of your clicks are invalid, or so on.

Even if you do nothing wrong things like that can happen. You can comply with all the rules and still got banned.

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread