mylist.com
    What is this? Someone in my company found links on this site for many of my web sites. the tracking code is my CJ tracking code, but I am not sure who is pulling the links or if they are making a commission off them.

Has anyone else run into this?

Susan

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    It appears to be a Facebook App:

myList is the Facebook app that lets you discover, save, and share the things of your life with Facebook Friends. Find cool things, connect with friends.
    Have no idea what it is really - sounds like a Pinterest clone...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    The also appear to be an affiliate...

myList: Terms of Service

If you choose to buy something you see through myList, we might get a commission.
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

mylist
    I work for Channel Intelligence the company which developed mylist. The application allows facebook users to discover, collect, and share things with their friend as well as providing a pathway to purchase for those things that can be bought online. It leverages in part the huge repository of product data that Channel Intelligence uses to support its existing manufacture and retailer customers. This is why the CPO manufacture store appear in mylist.

Mylist is built entirely on the Facebook OG2 platform so all the social networking features of facebook are built into it. There is also commercial version of mylist which was just launched that allows brands and retailers to leverage the the tool to create there own lists and share them with their community of likes.

I'd be happy to provide you with more information about how you can better leverage mylist for your sites.

5. Thanks From:

David-

Thanks for the reply. I would like to talk to you further. Please contact me at swarm@cpocommerce.com.

(Sorry forum members. I can't figure out how to send a private message)
    Susan Warm | Affiliate Manager | CPO Commerce, Inc.
    Pasadena, CA 91105 | (626) 585-3600 ex: 7007
    [email]swarm@cpocommerce.com[/email] | [url]www.cpooutlets.com[/url]

(Sorry forum members. I can't figure out how to send a private message)
    PM rights are earned after 250 posts: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...es-146455.html

Please continue to update this thread, it's a topic that may impact other members.

8. Thanks From:

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread