Question Keyword Article Submissions Still Effective After Google Penguin/Panda Update?
    Hi,

I was wondering is article submissions still effective method to help increase backlinks and search engine rankings for keywords after Google's latest penguin/panda algorithm updates?

Thank you,

olimits7

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    No...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

What Convergence said..

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Is that because Google figured out it was contrived?

Article submissions lost their usefullness more than a year ago.
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

Artist
    I use Article marketing after the panda update the result was pretty good. The tool that I used is Article marketing robot, I created what's so called 2 layer mini link-pyramid. To be honest with you, I've achieved great results. I've not tried it after the Penguin update, I can't really tell you whether it's still effective or not. Since the recent update focuses much more on quality and relevancy, I doubt that article marketing is still effective.

Article marketing in such good manner is always helpful. Keyword stuffing in articles, articles in Ir-relevant category, used more linking in content is never helpful and your website will be penalized by search engine in kind of decreasing ranking. So please avoid this tactics.

i did articles submission are getting results
    That doesn't tell us much.

Perhaps you can shed more light on this experience..? It goes against everything Google was trying to achieve with the Panda algo.

Quote Originally Posted by printingray View Post
    Articles submission is still effective but the pattern has changed. Choose quality sites to submit actual content and don't over spread the content in too many sites. Only publishing the content and keeping it in that site doesn't effect unless you will not popularize it on social media and get votes and likes.
    1. Choose quality sites -- This has ALWAYS been true. If you've been writing articles and submitting them in wild numbers to junk sites/directories, you've been wasting your time long before the latest Google updates.

2. Don't over spread the content on too many sites -- Not exactly sure what you mean here, but if you mean using the same content on more than one site (or "spinning" articles to submit to multiple sites), you're wasting your time anyway. If it's been giving you results, that just means Google hasn't "caught you" yet.

3. Popularize it on social media -- Hogwash. In the first place, people who click links of any sort on social media are mostly NOT shopping, they're browsing/reading content. You're wasting your time if you're seriously trying to affiliate market on social media. (I would say you might find very limited benefit rather than totally wasting your time.) In the second place, why on earth would you use social media to send traffic to articles you've put on an article directory site? Why not use social media to send the traffic directly to the web site you're trying to promote in the article??

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

Spam Magnet - Closed thread

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

11. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread