Error with YogaDirect PayPal Tracking Script
    YogaDirect's tracking script for their PayPal shopping cart is not working. It would be nice to get some feedback on how this happened. I realize that SAS should not be blamed for this; Something tells me the merchant installed PayPal after going live with their affiliate program. However, please consider it feedback and drawing attention to a matter that could possibly be handled differently, i.e., how compliance tests are issued...not to mention getting this tracking fixed.

Further below is an image grab of the source code on the confirmation page of an order I placed with a set affiliate cookie. It seems the order # is being passed through, but not the sale amount. Any thoughts?

As for the issue of self-referrals and compliance tests on multiple shopping carts, please see my other post here: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/midni...ts-158874.html

Last edited by GreenAffMan; August 19th, 2012 at 11:52 AM.

Here's a smaller image of the source code grab (mine was being cutoff

Original message:

YogaDirect's tracking script for their PayPal shopping cart is not working. It would be nice to get some feedback on how this happened. I realize that SAS should not be blamed for
    this; Something tells me the merchant installed PayPal after going live with their affiliate program. However, please consider it feedback and drawing attention to a matter that
    could possibly be handled differently, i.e., how compliance tests are issued...not to mention getting this tracking fixed.

Further below is an image grab of the source code on the confirmation page of an order I placed with a set affiliate cookie. It seems the order # is being passed through, but not
    the sale amount. Any thoughts?

As for the issue of self-referrals and compliance tests on multiple shopping carts, please see my other post here: A Reason for Self Referrals & the Relativity of Compliance Tests

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread