The last time I visited Canada people were actually wearing clothing (joke)

EssentialApparel.com ships to Canada every day! Our shipping operations are setup to ship to any country in the world but we chose to ship to Canada because of the high pedestal Canadians are on We ship to Canada for a flat rate of $10 no matter what size order! We file all customs paperwork automatically and our Canadian customers love our service! If you feel you can sell our products to a Canadian audience, please contact me and I will provide you with creatives and more information.

Regards from your next door neighbor!

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com
    6% PER SALE ~ RECURRING COMMISSIONS FOR 1 YEAR ~ ABW MEMBERS CONVERT AT LESS THAN 1/30 ~ DEDICATED AM WHO'LL DO ALMOST ANYTHING ~ TONS OF CASH WAITING TO BE TAKEN! ~ PARASITE FREE ~ PRIVATE FORUM AT ABW
    Join our program through CJ now!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> We file all customs paperwork automatically <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, what do you mean by this? Does this help reduce/bypass customs/duty fees customers have to pay?

bobokiki,

Thanks for responding. Our system generates a customs declaration form and pastes it on the outside of the box. This allows customs officials to see the value and type of the contents in the box. On apparel, anything under $300 is duty free. So in a way it does help reduce complications. Our shipments to Canada are shipped from our New Jersey distribution center, via U.S. Postal Priority International and have the same delivery dates as U.S. orders since we take care of customs declaration forms.

Are you interested in working with me to help clothe Canadians?

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com
    6% PER SALE ~ RECURRING COMMISSIONS FOR 1 YEAR ~ ABW MEMBERS CONVERT AT LESS THAN 1/30 ~ DEDICATED AM WHO'LL DO ALMOST ANYTHING ~ TONS OF CASH WAITING TO BE TAKEN! ~ PARASITE FREE ~ PRIVATE FORUM AT ABW
    Join our program through CJ now!

Akiva,

I signed up via CJ yesterday. I don't have any US clothing stores on my site right now mostly because of the customs situation.

Duty usually isn't a problem. We Canadians usually end up paying $5 processing + 15% tax on orders from the US. Some US stores manage to bypass this "fee" somehow (e.g Amazon, Barnes & Noble) -- I was just wondering if that maybe included your company too.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread