If your Canadian these people need your help.
    http://www.mailordering.com/
    Sorry Haiko these is not meant as political.

Where Do You Want To Be Tomorrow?

Hi Mailman

I filled your form in but I keep getting a "page cannot be displayed" message. Have you any way of knowing if it has been sent?

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Thanks Gordon. I will check it out and get back.
    Gerry

Looks pretty political to me

Are you Crazy?

Hi Gordon. My wife signed late nite and it worked fine.
    It's not political at all. We could have done something even provide some type of medical backup. The problem right now is purely economics as some Canadian companies are losing contracts in the U S A. Not only is the USA our friend but we do billions of dollars in trade and I forsee great economic problems in Canada in the future.
    Would you do business with a nation that didn't back your country? The USA is also our big brother and if we were invaded guess who would be here to help protect us?

I did it mailman

This action I am sure, was taken by our Government purely to satify the bloody French.

Like mailman says if we were invaded I am certain the US would be the first here to help us. I am disgusted that we cannot help them in their time of need.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

I don't think Iraq was ever a threat to Canada, and never will be. I am proud of the decision my government has made. I don't think Iraq was a threat or ever would be a threat to the USA, but that's my opinion.

Best Regards,
    C. Pavlovski - Owner
    Site: http://www.jokaroo.com
    Email: cpavlovski@jokaroo.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    This thread was closed due to the ABW rules on political discussions stated here: http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=1456039472

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: miamitigercub

This was not intended to be a political thread as I stated earlier.I am trying to view my opinion towards the economics of what has and is going to happen because of this decision.I see that you are situated in Miami Andy and perhaps you don't know what is already happening at our borders.
    Shipments headed south are being delayed and shipments coming into Canada are also being delayed.You should be concerned if you are shipping into Canada,because customs are slowing down the clearing procedure.Many contracts here in Canada are being cancelled by US companies because of this "POLITICAL" decision. One of our biggest industries tourism is going to suffer big time this year as Americans are cancelling their travel plans into Canada.I know this for a fact Andy as I live in western Canada where tourism is huge. Have you ever heard of the Calgary Stampede? or Banff?. So it's not a political opinion but more of economics and what some of us Canadian's can do to help clearify our position.

Andy:
    You were right to put a stop to this rubbage. It is political, very political. Has more to do with economics in Western Ontario, than any support for the USA. This is from the same Province whose premier made the statement "Let the bloody Easterners freeze in the dark", over a past oil crisis. And Gordon those "bloody french" are your countymen and women, do you have an identity crisis?

Huron.Reading your post I could get into a real debate with you but this is not the place.Andy doesn't have a clue about Canadian politics especially about the french problem. At any rate it's all over and our FRENCH CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER is already back treading. The french also did this when the USA chased the germans out of France. President Bush is due to visit Ottawa in may and if he choose's not to what will that tell you?

Mailman:
    I have learned over many years that the right wing, accepts anything their masters quote including revisionist history, it's really sad.

At least there is still enough Canadian in you to refer to the Prime Minister "as our", that a start

ABW Ambassador
    What about my canadian? I don't have any.

----
    -J
    The neighbors complain about the noises above ... But she only comes when she's on top.

Huron.I don't know old you are and how poltical savy you are.It appears that you are a stauch liberal and live in Ontario.Would that be correct? By the way Huron it is now offical,President Bush has cancelled his visit to Qttawa in may.What do you think are the reasons for his decision to cancel? We Canadians are going to pay the price for YOUR PRIME MINISTERS decision regarding the situation in IRAQ

ABW Ambassador
    In my opinion it will somewhat it will affect short term relationships between the USA and Canada.

Bit of history. Canada didn't follow the USA into Vietnam. They were our neighbors then.I don't think this hurt Canada back then, and certainly was hurting Canada in the 1990's or new century and don't see it hurting for long this time either.

Media plays big roles. And once the media carries on forward after the war, everyone will be moved on to other political ventures.

We no longer hear about Kyoto (spelled wrong I'm sure) which was a major canada thing, or gun registration.

There'll be another cause soon enough.

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open." Thomas Dewar

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread