Question Apart From?
    Hi Everyone,
    I have kept the title of this thread very short because its only for serious minds.
    My question is this; apart from media buys, PPC, PPV , CPM, article marketing, SEO, Video Marketing, Bum Marketing, JV, Classified Ads, Social Media Marketing, what other free ways are you using to generate massive amounts of traffic to your blogs, websites or affiliate offers?
    I know I have listed a few above but I'm sure there are some out there that are working very well. Please your contributions would be appreciated. Thanks.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    There are no free ways to generate "massive" amounts of traffic other than garbage traffic. All the methods you listed are not free.

What is "Bum Marketing"?

3. Thanks From:

I have kept the title of this thread very short because its only for serious minds.
    Kindly don't insult our intelligence here.. this is a professional affiliate marketing forum. Your thread title won't attract much interest as it's too vague.

No such thing as "free" massive traffic. Spend time building an effective site, and traffic will grow.

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread