Anyone watch the Canucks game last night? They smoked the Flames! Great game!

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    Go Sabres! I forgot they did not make the playoffs

Canucks not missing Bertuzzi I guess?

DFL, ABSOLUTELY NOT. Weird huh? Take out one of the best player on the team / league and the Canucks enter a winning streak. I personally think they are quicker and more refined now.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Your favorites will be humbled by the Detroit Redwings when then come your way.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Hey Mike,

Our VP of Marketing loves the Redwings. Time will show you (and he) that Detroit might even make it far enough to meet the Nucks let alone be humbled by them. By chance if they do meet, be sure to keep a mug handy because... Detroit is WEAK, like a tea bag in the ocean!

Wow, Playoff time brings out the worst in me. Hey pass the junk food!

Disclaimer: I happen to like Detroit. Stevy Y is awesome and I love their logo and color layout. Very refined from a design point of view

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Detroit Red Wings have rabid fans are THE most obsessed buyers of hockey stuff. The Wings winning = a spike in sales in that category. Other teams fluking in, equals nothing special.

Therefore, I have double reason to want the Wings to kick the tail out of all those wannabes that are trying to play!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Leader, you are right, Detroit fans are die hard for sure. As for Vancouverites, I could have sworn a Canucks flag that sits on your car window was $5.95 6 months ago. Come playoff time, the lady in front of my the other day paid $17 for one at the store! yikes!

Sorry to hear that you have to promote Red Wings products hehe. What you need is to carry a Markus Naslund bobble head. Like this one --->

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    How refreshing seeing posts from a canadian hockey fan that doesn't cheer for the leafs
    We cheer for the Canucks only because thier farm team is here. For most of the season they never left us a decent enough group of players to compete and make the playoffs
    I heard they set a new record for call ups from a farm team
    Go Habs!!!!!
    Leafs Suck

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well if the Redwings win the second game over Nashville I'm putting up Wings fan gear all over my site!
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Walleye: you and me both. I don't hate the leafs but it's about time people realized that Canada has more than 1 city Yes, you are correct. There were so many injuries this year that the Nucks pulled up a good number of farmers in the regular season.

Mike: I am rooting for Detroit over Nashville as well. Just like the NY Yankees, I love the Red Wings' uniforms. hehe You know, I am not truly a hockey fan. Just a super Canucks (mostly playoff) fan. haha. Hmmm, maybe I should put up some Canucks imagery tonight too!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread