Hey, I'm new.
    Trying to figure out how to get affiliates for my art courses. Right now, I only have one up on click bank.

Hopefully, this place can help me out.

How to get people to affiliate your product?
    Hi, Neil here. I'm new to the site.

I'm wondering what is the best way to find people to affiliate my art courses. I offer 75% of every sale. Only one course on Clickbank at the moment.

Right now my Master the Human Figure course sales copy has a 3% conversion rate. I know that would be higher. A good sales copy writer could write their own copy and bring in higher covnersion rates, I'm sure.

Anyway, masterpaintingnow brings in about $1700 a month for the last 7 months. When I come out with a new course, it bumps to $3k to 4k for that month.

After a new site design and writing sales copies, I am getting more sales. I can only imagine that if I had good affiliates driving traffic to the page how much more sales I would get.

The problem is I have no clue where to find good sellers/affilliates for art courses. Hoping you guys can help.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You are selling online art courses? Do you have a website or just selling via a Clickbank hosted page?

Merged the two threads as they were the same conversation, not an introduction.

Ah, thanks, chuck.

Yeah, I have two websites; one an art site and the other a site for writers, where I sell a software called Masteredit. It gets great feedback. I orginally designed it for myself, but others loved it, so I made it available for everyone and gave it a cool UI.

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post links so I didn't link to my sites. It seems it's okay then? If not, please let me know.

I am working on a new version of masteredit, Wordpress.

Most of my traffic right now comes from my youtube channel where I host over 300+ tutorials. I am just learning about seo and traffic driving methods. I know if a few affiliates that excell at driving traffic affiliated for me, they would make good money, and bring me a few extra bucks.

They way I see it, they are doing hard work, and their sells would be sells I would otherwise not have, which is why I offer the 75% commision on each sell. I am also going to do an upsell through clickbank. I just have to wait to put up another product and get accepted for that.

Whew, I typed too much.
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; September 10th, 2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: removed links

Oh, also it seems to be a pretty untapped market. I get a lot of emails from my students saying that my courses taught them more than they learned in art school. I even had someone from SF Art Academy tell me that, which was like, wow. That is supposed to be a good school. I guess I have a gift for teaching.

I don't just go, oh, and now I am drawing the eye, etc. I have checked out a lot of art courses on clickbank, and they are all pretty much like that, just a guy drawing and saying what he is drawing, not actually teaching you how to draw.

So with my courses, you know if you drive traffic to them, the customers will be happy.

I removed the links as newbies are not allowed to link out. You can however submit them to the Review forum if you want member opinions.

Sounds like you have a good start. Not going to find anything about Clickbank recruiting here as that is not how we market.

Thanks.

It doesn't have to be clickbank. I am willing to use whatever method works for the affiliate, and can make a sales page for that method. I use payloadz for my main sells. A made a seperate sales page for clickbank just to see if I get any affiliates from there.

I'm just hoping that someone will have good advice for how or where to find affiliates for my courses. I know art courses are not a common IM product for power sellers to affiliate for.

I will be reading threads on the topic as well.

Would buying a paid announcement be worth doing for my niche to find people to affilaite for me?

I don't work with affiliates that market a page but rather an entire site with full product line. What does Clickbank offer in the way of additional advertising. You can try an ad here but doubt you will get much response.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread