Difference between Affiliate Network and Affiliate Manager
    Hello,

we've just launched our new website where we offer ready online and wholesale store connected to our wholesale products database. We're searching for affiliate network or affiliate manager. What is the difference between network and manager?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    The network is a third party tracking system that has the direct relationships with the affiliates. They also pay the affiliates.

An affiliate manager sets up the program in the network, tests and launches it. Then they recruit and activate the affiliates as well as manage the relationships.

Thank you for the answer. So with affiliate network I pay commission for network and affiliates. And I cooperate with affiliate manager I pay additional commission to him. Is it correct?

Yes on both and the AM better be good if they don't utilize a network as they will have to hunt down affiliates. Better find someone with a big list of exactly the affiliates you seek. Good luck with that!

Thank you.
    Any tips where can I find AM with "own" affiliates. May I put any announcement on this forum. There are many sections and I'm a little bit confused.

What is the point to cooperate with AM that work with networks. Of course I understand that don't need to waste my time. Are there other advantages.

What is the point to cooperate with AM that work with networks. Of course I understand that don't need to waste my time. Are there other advantages.
    This is widely discussed on this forum. I personally do not work with white label affiliate programs as it is 10x harder to get affiliates to join. They have no relationship and why would they trust that you will pay them once they make you sales. With a network they trust they will work with you and if you didn't pay them for legitimate traffic the network will end service with you.

You can post a request for an AM here, make sure you read the sticky first: Affiliate Manager Job Postings - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

great support - thanks

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread