Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Any Canadian Affiliate Program Network ?

It seems there is none.

http://8n.nu

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I haven't been able to find any real network with much variety. Many indy programs out there and even those took forever to find.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

Hi Guys;

I have had the same challenge. Personally, I do not see a concerted effort from merchants or networks to focus on Canada. Heck, I don't focus on Canada, and I'm Canadian.

So, I guess they're arguement would be the same as mine...hard to justify the expense for the return...at least right now.

I think Canada and Canadians in general are becoming more responsive to this type of venture.

Rob
    www.superstore-electronics.com

ABW Ambassador
    It may take a while to find diferent sources for Canadian programs but they are out there. Research and a lot of digging and snooping around Canadian sites will turn up more programs. Many are independant programs. Just the major cost of setting up a US based and funded program may be too much just on the dollar exchange rate alone.
    Personally I hope everyone here keeps concentrating on the US market

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

But it looks like Canada is way behind uk, AUZ and Europe on the issue.

If there are many indy, there should be a network too.

http://8n.nu

According to last years stats, the UK and Japan showed stupendously large increases and volume on online sales ... Canada is still playing what is reffered to as "get online" catch-up, if I remember correctly I think they were within the top 50. Yes, it's a nice market (eh!) but, ain't many buyers thus far

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

IntactEarnings is the only Canadian affiliate network i know of.

I just spent about two months researching the Canadian affiliate market - there are a few independent programs, a couple that are part of the big US networks, but overall, the market is way behind the US or Europe.

Come on, there are hundreds of Canadian affiliate programs out there! Really!

I've joined at least 200 of them. Some through networks, others independent. And, I'm even picky as to which programs I choose, since I only accept sites that offer prices in Canadian dollars.

I agree that it's time consuming searching for these, but in time, using different search engines, strategic search terms and so on, you'll find 'em.

More and more are popping up daily also. Don't give up... the fun is only beginning!

~~~
    http://www.GiftFinder.ca
    ~~~
    Shop Online in Canadian Dollars
    ~~~

Commission Junction has released new functionality that will allow both Canadian advertisers and publishers to view their reporting in Canadian dollars (requires an account conversion or you must create a new account). We have always been able to track sales in Canadian dollars but in the past the reporting was always in USD. We are also the only network that pays publishers in CAD via check or direct deposit. I believe we have quite a few Canadian programs running and will be launching more this year.

Although we aren't a Canadian company, we started in Minnesota, which is practically Canada.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

For what it's worth, I just read an article in the paper that indicate a huge % of Canadian households are online and spending. We also have a big % of users who are on highspeed connection as well, unfortunately, with the small population size we have here as compared to Asia, Europe or the US, the end result is not a lot of $'s. I think California has the something like the equivalent buying power of Canada.

Some US Aff. Networks place a lot of attention to " physical located " or " local currency " concept.

Think cross border in internet marketing !
    It is WWW.

I see now cj add "geo target" setting for affiliates
    to mention their site target audiences/markets.

This is not much improvement,
    advertisers still filter/auto reject affiliates based on " physical location "

e.g.
    Welcome UK based affiliates only to promote our UK program.
    Welcome Canadian based affiliates only to promote our Canadian program.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Commission Junction has released new functionality that will allow both Canadian advertisers and publishers to view their reporting in Canadian dollars <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually a much better feature would be listing of which merchant has sites in currencies besides US $

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Although we aren't a Canadian company, we started in Minnesota, which is practically Canada. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Bugger off Todd yer barmy American bugger, you'll be telling us next that eBates is practically legal.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Although we aren't a Canadian company, we started in Minnesota, which is practically Canada <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    About as much Canadian as I am American
    In other words "NOT"

Walleye is my favorite fish - unfortunately I can't get any out here in Calif.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Hey Todd.

You're not French are you? You may want to look into the spelling of your "Special Liasion" title.

I'm one that decided to go for the switch to your Canadian reporting a little while back. Can't comment on it though as you guys still haven't converted my account yet. Apparently the date was going to be April 2nd but there were problems. Haven't heard of a new date yet.

As for currencies, I agree with Walleye Warrior; I like the addition of the Currency field, however this is not practical for merchants that have multiple currencies. The Snoopy Store for example has both US and CDN pricing, yet CJ just lists the Currency for this merchant as US Dollars. It would be better to see
    Currency: US & CDN Dollars
    or something like
    Currency: Multiple

IntactEarnings is the only Canadian affiliate network i know of.

I just spent about two months researching the Canadian affiliate market - there are a few independent programs, a couple that are part of the big US networks, but overall, the market is way behind the US or Europe.

They only allow affiliates based in the US or Canada to register.

send them email first.

They will accept you for canadian content site.

Please quote "previous post" message

We are very excited to work with Canadian Affiliates. We agree canida is an emerging market. That is exactly were we like to be.

The Canadian potential is huge. You can capitalise on companies wanting do it yourself self maintained websites.

Affiliates get paid $120 usd each referal and $40 usd second teir. You also get $10 usd each month on direct referrals.

You got to check it out at Canadian Affiliate Program

Good luck wit all your ventures,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    Commission Junction has released new functionality that will allow both Canadian advertisers and publishers to view their reporting in Canadian dollars (requires an account conversion or you must create a new account). We have always been able to track sales in Canadian dollars but in the past the reporting was always in USD. We are also the only network that pays publishers in CAD via check or direct deposit. I believe we have quite a few Canadian programs running and will be launching more this year.

Although we aren't a Canadian company, we started in Minnesota, which is practically Canada.
    Hi Todd - Do you pay affiliates for shopping that is transacted at the Canadian sites of your CJ advertisers? e.g. if a Canadian shopper clicks on an affiliate link for, say, Best Buy and then shops at their Canadian online store does the affiliate get the credit? Is it true for ALL your advertisers having Canadian sites?

Thanks,
    Peter

I am suspecting the answer is no. This may be a dark secret that affiliates and Canadian merchants are unaware of. The scene up here is still quite new so maybe they don't know to even ask this question. If this is true, it would be better for Canadian merchants to seek out a Canadian network or go with an in-house tracking system.

For Canadian merchants that are tied to their American corporate sites and affiliate network, they may be in for a nasty surprise when they find out that affiliates switch to the more savvy competition or drop them for not paying and they can't break away since the US head office has signed some exclusive contract with a network...

Just talking to myself here in ski country Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

Cheers.
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Affiliate Network Rep
    Share Results features many Canadian merchants, in its geotargeted Canadian Affiliate Network!

Featured Canadian merchants include:

KimmyShop - kid's merchandise

CasaVision - optometry

Amnesty International Canada - non-profit

Pay us a visit!

We'll be introducing a Share Results Affiliate Network forum on ABestWeb shortly, where we can discuss local affiliate network strategies and our boutique service approach to affiliate marketing in more detail.

Long Distance Affiliate
    New Affiliate program.
    They pay 4% to 8% every month of the bills of everyone who register for their long distance...
    It's seems that you can get commission for live...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferK
    We'll be introducing a Share Results Affiliate Network forum on ABestWeb shortly, where we can discuss local affiliate network strategies and our boutique service approach to affiliate marketing in more detail.
    Share Results is now listed on our comparison site where you can compare affiliate software and networks. We're still looking for more Canadian networks hiding under the snow

Cheers,
    Peter
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Canadian Affiliate Network
    I would like to introduce a new affiliate network for Canadian websites, CanadianSponsors.com. Currently Canadian Sponsorshas over 60 great offers available to Canadians. These offers range from freebies, surveys, contests, as seen on TV products, merchant programs, educational offers and more. CanadianSponsors.com is adding new offers on almost a daily basis.

Profit from your Canadian traffic today
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; September 29th, 2005 at 12:35 PM. Reason: removed link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast