Thread: SellFire Adds Affiliate Window Data Feeds

SellFire.com
    SellFire Adds Affiliate Window Data Feeds
    Hello,

This week I've added support for the Affiliate Window network to SellFire. I currently have over 4 million products from roughly 400 merchants included in the system. Affiliate Window coupons and deals are also supported.

The Affiliate Window merchants represent the first large inclusion of non-US Dollar based data feeds. Publishers looking to promote UK based feeds now have a lot more options!

You can see a sample product store of an Affiliate Window merchant on the SellFire Blog.

Please let me know if you have any specific Affiliate Window data feeds you would like to see added to SellFire.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by jmacinnes; September 19th, 2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Add link to blog
    Jason MacInnes
    [URL="http://www.sellfire.com/?utm_source=ABestWeb&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=ABW%2BSignature"]SellFire.com - Affiliate Data Feed and Coupon Store Builder[/URL]

2. Thanks From:

Coming along nicely with more networks of merchants for us to choose from all the time. Thanks, Jason.

I'm practically sitting on the doorstep of [link removed] keen young quality affiliate network, waiting for them to finish their API process — which they assured me will be soon now. When that happens, it'll be a race between them & me to let you know, so you can add them into your Sellfire.com Aggregator too.

What a "heads Up" that'll be for Aussie affiliate marketers & merchants to access the Sellfire system.

ITM, keep up the terrific work, mate.
    Last edited by teezone; September 29th, 2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: link removed - read forum rules

Affiliate Network Rep JCrooks - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Just wanted to update and say that Sellfire.com is now integrating Affiliate Window's US merchants, like LonelyPlanet, Value Pet Supplies, and DeepSurplus.
    Jeannine Crooks - Always happy to share what I know! - Voted Best Network Rep 2013 & 2014
    Email | LinkedIn | Twitter | Affiliate Window
    US Programs | Canada Programs | UK Programs | Ireland Programs | Mainland Europe Programs

5. Newsletter Signup