Hello everybody...

Just showing my true colors as a Canadian affiliate marketer. Are there any affiliates/marketers working out of Montreal?

Hi Kristen,

I'm an affiliate working out of Montreal. I just heard about the company you work for a few days ago (read a post looking for AMs). Marketing gambling programs isn't my type of thing but it's nice to see some others involved in AM nearby.
    <A HREF="http://www.affmarketing.org/">The Affiliate Marketing Blog</A>: Check out my latest entry on "Affiliate Marketing on a Dime"

Hi Kirsten

I'm also an affiliate here in Montreal. Part-time at the moment due to my day-j*b.

We should be getting a nice dump of snow tomorrow- good chance to stay in and catch up on my page building.

Hey everybody! I'm a merchant from Montreal too, St-Laurent to be more exact.
    Cheers!

Hey x0dus,

Sorry for the late reply... for some reason I wasn't notified of replies to my post...

In fact, Share Results is the new non-gambling baby of our mother company. We launched in August, and are building an affiliate network of retailers and service providers -- no gambling.

krstn!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread