Smile affiliate summit help
    here is my question I was thinking about attending the affiliate summit and i was going to get the all access pass. but it say put your company name & logo. if i am just a publisher through peerfly promoting cpa offers. why would i need to put a company name and logo i dont have either of them if i just doing cpa offers why do i nedd a company name?. and i heard that even if you are promoting cpa offers that you should have a website. what kind of a website do i need. and how do i go about doing all of this help me please & thank you
    I am a new commer just looking for help

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Its just a way for people there to address you. If you don't want to create a company name you can use your own name. If you don't want to do that make something up. Its always recommended that you make business cards so you can give them to the affiliate managers to get back to you with more details. What would you put on that? Are you trying to hide your identity?

No i am not trying to hide my identity I was just wondering why i needed a company name If am just promoting cpa offers through a network should i come up with a company name? and should i apply for a business license if im wanting to promote cpa offers full time for tax reason? I am new to the industry and I want to get everything right.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Check with your local chamber of commerce to see if you need a business license and no you do not need a company name to attend ASW13. Just leave that blank.

5. Thanks From:

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread