I am currently using Your Mailing List Provider and I love them, except delivery is not guaranteed within a certain time and it can be slow. Can I get some suggestions for a good provider that won't cost a fortune?

Thanks!

Maria at ItsRainingBargains.com

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Two to try

http://www.mindsharedesign.com : Very cool stuff can be done at the higher levels but at the lower price tag they cn do your core stuff, I'd suggest starting with a Pro Account to get the best balance

http://www.bcentral.com/ very cheap but does most of the things you might need.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    Mondera Partner Management
    Mondera : Click Here
    Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

Web Studio-1 Solutions Co., Ltd : Click Here
    Microsoft Certified Partner
    Affiliate Management and Marketing Solutions

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am currently using Your Mailing List Provider and I love them, except delivery is not guaranteed within a certain time and it can be slow. Can I get some suggestions for a good provider that won't cost a fortune?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got tired of their outages, I now host my own using mojo ....way better! PM me know if you need info on this

If you have access to SMTP here is a great mail program to run any newsletter.
    http://www.infacta.com/
    My rule of thumb is to take control of every aspect in regards to newletters. Using an optional plugin it can handle all your subscription needs. We use it to send out our monthly list. Over 250k strong.

Darlene Goldberg
    Affiliate Manager
    www.1lingeriestore.com
    (800)206-7230
    darlene@webc1.com
    www.1lingeriestore.com/affiliates.htm

I used bCentral for about a year. There were frequently delays of several hours. Sometimes, newsletters were delayed by DAYS. That was totally unacceptable to me. Customer service was a joke.

I switched to EmailLabs.com several months ago, and have been VERY satisfied. Usually, the newsletters start going out within a couple minutes. The worst delay I've had was about 30 minutes. Customer service is EXCELLENT!

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

If it is not too late, try mediavoltage.net

List-city For all your newsletter needs including Hosting you can afford, and double opt-in Co-registrations

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    We use MindShare Design for the Mondera Partner mails as well as for a range of other clients,it rocks.

Nothing else comes close

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

Thanks for mentioning my MediaVoltage List Hosting service. The site, though, is MediaVoltage.COM - the newsletters are sent through mediavoltage.net.

We think we have the best value for the money, with multiple servers running Lyris. By January 1, we plan to have a new server online running our own proprietary software which will top Lyris is performance and features.

I'd be glad to give a price quote to anyone needing a professional, reasonably priced list host.

Barry

I'd also like to point out several problems that can occur if you run your mailing list yourself on your own server. I used to share my web hosting server with another webmaster and he was running Mojo to send his newsletter. It crashed the server a couple of times and rendered the email inoperable at other times.

Additionally, any spam complaints will fall directly on you. And even with double opt-in, you're eventually going to have spam complaints from a clueless subscriber.

Most professional list hosting will also send your list faster than something on your own server.

Barry

Constant Contact is good, but you have to be willing to pay some cash.

Hello Maria,

We are a contracted distributor of the Constant Contact Opt-In Mail service. Don't know if you ever tried the service, but you can give it a whirl for free to see how you like it.

Hope this helps.
    Constant Contact
    Any problems, look our team up or, PM us.

DesignerWiz.com CEO http://DesignerWiz.com

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread