Hey Folks,

I've seen many of you struggling for effective ways to manage your lists.

Why don't you install a powerful script like, the one I use at:

[pay for advertsing your ]

Feel free to ask me *any* question about this script.

...and kiss the monthly fees goodbye.

[This message was edited by Haiko on June 17, 2003 at 01:22 PM.]

Thanks for advertising a site that has your affiliate link included in the links on the page.

Haiko, you charge for advertising don't you?

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

Spammer

"Yo momma's glasses are so thick she can see into the future."

I was just giving a solution to broad-mind people and yes I am affiliated with the software (use it also).

Sorry Girls and Guys but I am not making-a-living-off-forums to know the newest rules. Did you send an e-mail to members of this forum regarding the latest restrictions / limitations?

You should pay for advertising as well and be more polite with people.

Sorry to see this attitude - maybe it's a syndrome. So far I've seen some very decent personalities but nevermind...

I won't post at this forum again unless Haiko teaches you some manners of Savoir-faire.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pap:
    Sorry Girls and Guys but I am not making-a-living-off-forums to know the newest rules. Did you send an e-mail to members of this forum regarding the latest restrictions / limitations?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only amendment to the Rules that you agreed to on 12/5/02, was the addition of no affiliate links in sigs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    You should pay for advertising as well and be more polite with people.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm they should be polite when you spammed?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I won't post at this forum again unless Haiko teaches you some manners of Savoir-faire.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Savior-faire? More like some mustard for the spammy sandwich! Pap Man ... you reap what you sow.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Believe me Haiko Man, I know so much about fertility to ignore crummy seeds, on the spot. As I said, “I’m not making-a-living-off-forums”, or even get into the strenuous procedure to diagnose individualistic problems originating from esoteric dysfunctions which bamboozle communicative skills.

Stop procrastinating, be respectful, look after your site and get a life.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Charlie lost interest in reading e-mail spams except around his mating season. Imagine out of the billions of e-mail Ads spit out of the Mailman-Pro users targeted lists ...not one offering for him. Plenty of penis enlargement stuff but he was hoping for a WoodPecker. Darn bird's kinky at times or does that fall under "esoteric dysfunctions"?

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Not to belabor the point, but then you said this:"...I am not making-a-living-off-forums ..." It sounded believable. I wonder though, if you could substitute this statement, and still feel truthful: "...I am not making any money off forums..."

Fred

"I am not making-a-living-off-forums" but I never excluded this kind of promotion, since it worked several times for me - and still does.

I like fast extra bucks as much I like expressing open-mind people - I won't stop doing it, unless someone feels like I am invading into his property.

My apologies but I won't change tactics that make me money while helping people. I promise to never again use this forum as I do not plan to abide by rules, which are constantly broken.

I've seen users mentioning other company-names all time long. Why do some people forget that they make money exclusively from associate programs?

I am not a spammer - never spammed though some people are quick to blame and criticize.

Because while some people play the Mother Teresa role and kill their time, I keep testing new marketing tactics which fruitfully add to my income.

However as long this "flame" pops money like pop-corn, I'll prefer to keep burnin'. It keeps amazing me how some rookies in Internet Marketing will never learn and earn, just "offense behind the fence".

Anyway keep making me laugh as I swallow my ice-cold coffee. I am not Mr. Nice Guy when I'm being challenged the wrong way...

Thank you for the reply.

Fred

You're Welcome Fred.

ABW Ambassador
    Pap you are entirly blinded by your drive for cash and are missing the intent and spirit of these forums. This is a retreat from the BS laden sales pitches you are using, go find an MLM forum and have a field day.

No, I'd rather keep my postings 2-digit.

Well said Chez, Thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>No, I'd rather keep my postings 2-digit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Strategic postings of spam?

</font></p>

No, you missed... just wise use of time.

If time=gold, where do you spend most of it?

Well, you know where... let the numbers do the talking.

ABW Ambassador
    Pap, let me get this straight. You spam a message board for your "gold", claim no one but Haiko can tell you it isn't okay, yet once Haiko does that - you keep coming back? and attack people for participating in the same forum you spammed?

I think people come here for knowledge. And I think your time spent, is not worth nearly as much as someone's time who has knowledge.

Chet

I took the gloves off on this one ... yet Chet said it best so I'll leave it at that!

Bye Pap!

... BTW fix that freak looking avatar ... that's been bothering me also!

</font></p>

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread