New To This World
    Hi All,
    Am sorry if i didnt post in the right thread.
    Wel am new to this online marketing, i paid for a website and got a template on Wordpress with some contents related to Dance. now i have to start posting links.
    Here is my question: Do i have to write always new content about different subjects on my website or just keep the content that was already existing when i paid for the website. am not a writer and i do not know how to blog. the pre existing content that was delivered to me with the website has nothing to do with the product i want to promote or links i want to post.
    Thank you for any informations that may help me start.

Hi, bel44. Welcome.

I, too, am into Dance for personal recreation. In addition to our established business I have started a small (specialized) dance website - but have not yet monetized it.

What type of dance are you into? Where are you from?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Hi Bill,
    Thank you for the welcome. Well, am not into dance but my wife was a professional ballet , Jazz and Tap dancer and teacher for over 20 years. the website i paid for has some content about dance, i didnt write it, was just as template from the company that sold me the website. i do not know what to do with this site now.
    And am from California Thank you.

Welcome to ABW..

Choosing a niche is one of the first decisions you have to make as an affiliate marketer - if you have a website about Dance, then yes indeed, you will have to start generating some content! It doesn't have to be perfect, and over time, you will learn to become a writer of sorts..

Having said that, there are merchants for EVERY niche.. outdoors, pro sports (football, baseball), food, gourmet, gardening, beauty, travel, electronics.. etc etc. There's no reason you have to stick with the sample content that came with a template! Also, make sure your domain name relates to the niche.

If you choose something you know - or something you like - content will come easy, and you will start to enjoy it.

To answer your first question - yes, you will have to write content, but you're the one who decides on the topic (see above!).

5. Thanks From:

I will assume that the template you bought has similar attributes to other WP themes so you have the ability to change layout, colours, the content you acquired in fact the only limitations will be the restraints imposed by your particular theme.

So you can post your own articles, set up your own pages and put in whatever links you want.

Hope this helps, if you have any WP specific questions let me know and I will try to help.

Regards
    0 to $1m before I am 70, Ok maybe 71 !!! (April 2013)
    You Can Eat Our Noodles Without Gaining A Pound
    What is this life if full of care we have no time to stand and stare.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    You definitely need to write or get other knowledgeable folks to write unique content that you update frequently, especially if you plan to get your traffic via SEO. Check out a couple of the sites like ExtraMoneyAnswer.com and AffPlan to get some tips on how to source content, how to tweak your WordPress site for performance, and how to really come at this as a business. There is also a TON of awesome content here on ABW for you.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Thank you so much for the help, i have heard you can buy contents and publish them on wordpress or even get them for free, i do not know if this is possible. Bless you.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread