Can't get into Avantlink.com -- Sends me to ca
    Hey, something appears to be wrong with the Avantlink.com login page. When I try to go there, I'm automatically rerouted to Avantlink Canada -- and asked for all sorts of account updating information.

It's a bit alarming, because it shows me a zero account balance, instead of the amount I had in my account yesterday.

It also allows no option to receive payments via PayPal, which I always have.

I sent an email to support before I realized what the problem was -- that I'm being rerouted to the Avantlink Canada page, even though it's showing my current Avantlink.com information to update.

HELP!!!!!

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

Okay, now I see what's happening.

When I log into Avantlink.com, for some bizarre reason I am automatically shown my account at Avantlink.ca -- which, to my knowledge, is an account I have never seen before.

In the upper part of the screen is a tiny drop down menu allowing me to choose either Avantlink.ca or Avantlink.com.

If after I've logged in I select Avantlink.com from that drop down menu, it takes me to my actual Avantlink.com account.

Very VERY awkward setup, if it's intentional. I vote for driving a stake through the heart of that setup and letting Avantlink.com affiliates log directly into Avantlink.com. If I actually have an account I've never seen before with Avantlink.ca, perhaps there would be a less confusing way to have this set up?

Maybe I'm the only one going through such confusion? It was certainly a jolt to the old early morning brain cells to be rerouted to Avantlink.ca when I logged it. And to see that zero account balance. And not have the PayPal payment option. And ...

Note to self: Stay away from Avantlink first thing in the morning before coffee, I guess.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

same here. thanks for the tip on how to get in.

Same here.
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

Affiliate Network Rep Chad-AvantLink's Avatar
    Hey all, thanks for the heads up here. Just wanted to follow up and let you all know that this log in issue has been resolved.

Stay tuned for some official announcements coming shortly
    Last edited by GravityFed; October 1st, 2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by Chad-AvantLink View Post
    Hey all, thanks for the heads up here. Just wanted to follow up and let you all know that this log in issue has been resolved.

Stay tuned for some official announcements coming shortly
    Thanks for such prompt work, Chad. I got a nearly immediate response to a couple of trouble tickets about this from Andy.

One of the reasons I've come to appreciate Avantlink -- just the tools I'm generally looking for, merchants that are a perfect fit for a couple of my niche sites, and overall excellent support response.

Keep up the good work, Avantlink people!

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

7. Thanks From:

Affiliate Network Rep Chad-AvantLink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by writerguy View Post
    Thanks for such prompt work, Chad. I got a nearly immediate response to a couple of trouble tickets about this from Andy.

One of the reasons I've come to appreciate Avantlink -- just the tools I'm generally looking for, merchants that are a perfect fit for a couple of my niche sites, and overall excellent support response.

Keep up the good work, Avantlink people!

Gary
    You're most certainly welcome, Gary, and thank you for the kind words. Definitely appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Gary, I thought you WERE Canadian, maybe they were trying to push you to the translated edition!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Gary, I thought you WERE Canadian, maybe they were trying to push you to the translated edition!!
    Sometimes I wish I WERE Canadian. But, that's pretty much politically related, so I won't go there.

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

11. Thanks From:

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread