Anyone using CloudFlare?
    Does anyone have any experience with CloudFlare? The service offered through Bluehost supposedly is a free CDN service that will optimize site speed and load times. Just wondering if it actually works.

Thanks!
    Your Ad Here.

We use them. We handle about a billion queries a month through our api. We also serve images for our 50 million products. We have an actual CDN with edgecast, but we sit CloudFlare in front of that CDN.

Does it work? YES!

In the past 30 days cloudflare has saved us 1.5TB of bandwidth and a couple hundred million requests to our servers.

Thanks for the input. I activated CloudFlare just a little while ago, and can already notice an improvement in load times. Hopefully it's not just placebo or beginner's luck, but pretty exciting to see.

Thanks again.
    Your Ad Here.

Affiliate Manager
    We were an early CloudFlare partner and a lot of our clients use and love the service.

I've been using MetaCDN and found it to work really well as a CDN as it was the only solution I found that could accelerate both my forum and my blog very easily.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; January 2nd, 2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Removed Link

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread