quote:
    Database maintenance continues. Please read...

Commission Junction is still performing some database work that will make our data management more efficient. We realize that some features are either timing out or are unavailable, such as the product catalog features. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you updated on the progress. Transactions will continue to be tracked and recorded as usual.

Well? How about an update, CJ? This is the same message since Monday.

There have been new glitches in the last 24 hours, folks not showing sales for over 15 hours, sales appearing from wrong dates, then no sales reporting, etc. Please let us know what is going on and when you expect all this "maintenance" to be completed.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

ABW Ambassador
    Just noticed that the database update message is gone now.

Yes and mysteriously sales are coming in. Hmm another coincidence???

Great!

But what about those missing sales from yesterday evening. Not a one.

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

ABW Ambassador
    Good news for you guys. So far no sale was reported for me. I have a pretty good traffic and sign-ups today. But so far no sales.

My point was not that I am happy to be getting sales. My point is that during their "updates" my sales were slowed to a trickle and by some act of God as soon as they removed their link sales started coming in like normal.

I am not sure if it's a cj issue so much as I think merchant x may have not been reporting sales for unknown reasons.

ABW Ambassador
    For the last couple of weeks, everytime CJ does an update, I see barely any sale. I personally bought something one day around 5PM. That showed up next day late afternoon right after CJ removed the update message. This merchant is generally pretty good at reporting. No one ever complained about them. They do it in batch and sales generally show up early in the morning.

My guess - it may not be the merchants, may be CJ's maintenance slows down things. May be it shows up later if the merchants use batch. For others, no clue. I am not claiming anything. Everything I said might be just conincidence with my site.

quote:
    Originally posted by KCEdit:
    For the last couple of weeks, everytime CJ does an update, I see barely any sale. I personally bought something one day around 5PM. That showed up next day late afternoon right after CJ removed the update message. This merchant is generally pretty good at reporting. No one ever complained about them. They do it in batch and sales generally show up early in the morning.

My guess - it may not be the merchants, may be CJ's maintenance slows down things. May be it shows up later if the merchants use batch. For others, no clue. I am not claiming anything. Everything I said might be just conincidence with my site.

I hope they do the changes to the product catalog, the product datafeed and stats as discussed in this forum for a long time.

if they are down for 1-2 weeks to do that, no problem , but I am just dreaming

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net
    Shop-Links.net Affiliate Program

If you can't move things, try harder!

I don't care what the folks at CJ are telling me, my EPC dropped from over $9.00 to only $6.00 for the last week. My sales were certainly not normal.

It is my sincere hope that CJ now has all the bugs worked out. Yesterday I had twice the sales of any other day the last week so I assume so. Keeping fingers crossed.

quote:
    Originally posted by 7-days:
    I don't care what the folks at CJ are telling me, my EPC dropped from over $9.00 to only $6.00 for the last week. My sales were certainly not normal.

It is my sincere hope that CJ now has all the bugs worked out. Yesterday I had twice the sales of any other day the last week so I assume so. Keeping fingers crossed.

Actually I have to admit, that our stats are looking perfectly normal. We have a good month.
    Anymore sales and we would assume, that CJ reports duplicate transactions

Carsten

Shop-Links.net Partner
    Shop-Links.net
    Shop-Links.net Affiliate Program

If you can't move things, try harder!

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by Carsten, Shop-Links:
    Actually I have to admit, that our stats are looking perfectly normal. We have a good month.
    Anymore sales and we would assume, that CJ reports duplicate transactions

Wrong!! All my sales are going to you.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread