A Warning To Our Members
    I'm really embarrassed about this, but I feel such a kinship to our ABW members, particularly the older men, that I must put aside my shame and warn you about a scam that appears to spreading among con artists across the country. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their tops almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is almost impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. If you agree, they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also on Sept. 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, and three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

3. Thanks From:

BurgerBoy! A man of your mature years! (Where do you possibly find the time and energy??)

Gary
    Generate more fake news.

5. Thanks From:

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I printed this and gave it to my wife just as I was driving over to Kmart for their blue light special on wallets. Stopped at McDonalds before Kmart!

7. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy View Post
    Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their tops almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is almost impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. If you agree, they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen August 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also on Sept. 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, and three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
    I can't believe this late posting from you...

After all the business deals that you and I have made with the sale of the same Brooklyn Bridge for the last 10 years, I thought you was my partner in crime, I thought you was my AARP friend...

I can't believe you knew where to find two seriously good-looking 20-something girls like this: and you not PM me about it for about two months...

I'm no longer your friend and our Brooklyn Bridge scam deals are now over, but since I am a nice guy, I am willing to help you for the last time...

Just let me know in advance where are you going to be this upcoming weekend, so I may be able to hide in the trunk, and offer my own wallet to the good-looking 20-something in the back seat...

At your age , it's not safe for you to be in there alone with those two and delinquent females.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; October 7th, 2012 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Fixed it for you

9. Thanks From:

Rotflol

11. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal View Post
    I can't believe this late posting from you...

After all the business deals that you and I have made with the sale of the same Brooklyn Bridge for the last 10 years, I thought you was my partner in crime, I thought you was my AARP friend...

I can't believe you knew where to find two seriously good-looking 20-something girls like this: and you not PM me about it for about two months...

I'm no longer your friend and our Brooklyn Bridge scam deals are now over, but since I am a nice guy, I am willing to help you for the last time...

Just let me know in advance where are you going to be this upcoming weekend, so I may be able to hide in the trunk, and offer my own wallet to the good-looking 20-something in the back seat...

At your age , it's not safe for you to be in there alone with those two and delinquent females.
    Meet me at the corner of 4th and Main streets Saturday at 4:00pm. We'll work a deal together one last time...
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; October 7th, 2012 at 07:08 AM.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

13. Thanks From:

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread