cookies
    Hi
    I have a site for booking hotels. When i search my main keyword phrase in google agoda appears as a sponsored link before my link appears ( number 1 in serp). I am an affiliate of agoda on this site. What happens if ppl first click on the sponsored agoda link and than goes to my site and clicks on my agoda links and makes a booking, will i still get the sale ??? Or would i do best to change affiliate...

reply cookies at Agoda
    If they go to the sponsored link at Agoda, and then click on your link, you should still get the credit, of course you know that usually they have to buy something at Agoda, after they click on your site. However if the opposite happens, they visit your site then go back to Agoda though the sponsored link, you don't get credit, but that is why you should have quality content, and of course try to get more then 1 page in Search engines for your chances to get noticed.. etc.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jc101 View Post
    If they go to the sponsored link at Agoda, and then click on your link, you should still get the credit, of course you know that usually they have to buy something at Agoda, after they click on your site. However if the opposite happens, they visit your site then go back to Agoda though the sponsored link, you don't get credit, but that is why you should have quality content, and of course try to get more then 1 page in Search engines for your chances to get noticed.. etc.
    All depends on who is doing the sponsored link. If it's another affiliate, then their cookie would override your cookie. If it's the merchant doing the PPC, then their cookie will not override yours. If that were the case, there would be no logic to cookies that have a 30 day referral period...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

Wink Hi jezz
    I'm from france , i 'm new on agoda affiliate program.

I have found that you also marketed products agoda.

I started this process since the beginning of February 2013 , I have had many clicks (quotations) and no direct bookings (no commissions).

I just would like to ask you some questions

Since when you affiliate with them?

Does It work really?

I would like to launch fully in this business but I must have guarantees.

Are you satisfied with their offers?

thank you for your answer

it will be very nice

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Hi
    I have a site for booking hotels. When i search my main keyword phrase in google agoda appears as a sponsored link before my link appears ( number 1 in serp). I am an affiliate of agoda on this site. What happens if ppl first click on the sponsored agoda link and than goes to my site and clicks on my agoda links and makes a booking, will i still get the sale ??? Or would i do best to change affiliate...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread