Question Program to manage affiliate programs that I belong to
    Hi. I have several thousand high quality, intuitive phrase, type-in domain names. I used to make good money using the many well known PPC services, and selling my domain names. The banking industry ruined that to the point where earnings have been very dismal for too long. So, I've been researching what to do with the very targeted traffic from people typing in my domain names, and I've decided that Affiliate Marketing is the way to go.

I need a program or online service that can manage all the websites that I'll be creating, and manage and track the many affiliate programs and offers that I'll be using to place ads, banners, links, etc. on them. I've been looking for weeks, and I can't find anything that does this.

If you know of a program or online service that can help me manage and keep track of the many affiliate programs I'll be using, and the offers that I'll be running, please let me know.

Thanks very much!

Top Web Names

can't help with the management program, but a single affiliate program might be useful in your case. (having thousands of domains)

look at viglink and skimlinks. the time saved by using one of them instead of applying for hundreds (?) of separate affiliate programs could be considerable.
    The internet is a fad.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateWarrior's Avatar
    VigLinks or Skimlinks need more than just domains, they require content to skim for keywords to convert into affiliate links.
    Wade Tonkin - Affiliate Manager - Fanatics
    NFLShop.com|Shop.NHL.com|NBAStore.com|Store.NASCAR.com
    Email wtonkin // at // Fanatics.com

Thanks gibson. I'll check them out.

Top Web Names

Quote Originally Posted by gibson View Post
    can't help with the management program, but a single affiliate program might be useful in your case. (having thousands of domains)

look at viglink and skimlinks. the time saved by using one of them instead of applying for hundreds (?) of separate affiliate programs could be considerable.

Hi AffiliateWarrior. Thanks for this info!

Top Web Names

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateWarrior View Post
    VigLinks or Skimlinks need more than just domains, they require content to skim for keywords to convert into affiliate links.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread