Is Torrid leaving CJ?
    I heard that Torrid is leaving Commission Junction (and going to Pepperjam) as of the end of October 2012. In fact, I've already been approved for their program at PJ. Oct 31 is only days away and I haven't received any notification from CJ yet.

Anyone know what's going on?

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

ABW Ambassador
    Yesterday, I received an email through the CJ email interface regarding Hot Topics (which I think is the same group as Torrid) expiring my affiliation with them effective Nov. 1. I wasn't sure what to make of it as I do get steady sales for them. The move to PJ makes it a little clearer now. It's really bad timing, right here at the holiday season.

Yeap, got same email yesterday. Wrote them to find out if they were going to another network, was told PJ and given contact info for the person, wrote her, she sent me offers to both programs and been accepted already. Her name was Larissa and she was very nice, very quick and very efficient Thought for sure it being a Friday I wouldn't have even heard back yet let alone her send me the offers and approve me already.

4. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks purplebear for the update. I guess it's time for me to consider joining PJ.

Thanks for the heads up on the emails - I had overlooked those in the CJ interface. I had 3 - Torrid, Hot Topic and Perfumania. Guess I'd better start looking at the inbox on a daily basis.

Also in case any of you use Popshops, they are trying to get the PJ feed for Torrid added by Nov 1st. If I'm approved for Hot Topic at PJ, I'll ask Popshops about adding that feed as well.
    Last edited by joyaz; October 27th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

7. Thanks From:

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread